• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Back in Black!

Back when I was getting my Factor X turbo installed, the boys pulled a flat on my Bridgestone Potenza S03’s riding on my SSR GT3’s. While we located a new tire, they “loaned” me a custom set of Volk CE28N’s that were powder coated black. The look really grew on me, unfortunately they needed them back.

After a year of applying my Jedi mind trick (which may or may not involve Jagermeister) I finally convinced them to sell them to me. And now I’m happy to be back in black. Even better, I outfitted the Volks with super sticky and super fat Toyo RA1 235/40/17 up front, 305/35/18 in the rear. As you can see in the last picture they really don’t fit under my fenders, but no rubbing issues so far and man do they stick! And they look so mean. But it doesn’t matter anyway because bad puppy is going widebody soon anyway.

IMG_0050.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

IMG_0045.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0047.JPG

Last edited:
car looks mint. Thanks for the pm and link. If you dont go widebody an 02 rear valence (fill in th side spats space) will definitely compliment the rear end look. Otherwise cant wait to see how she looks with a wide booty.. :biggrin:
May the force be with you.

Last edited:
Now THIS should have been the new KITT!!

Looking good!

Back