• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ball and Meet! 8/30/09

Screw you guys, I lost all 4 games,

nice meeting everyone,

Cheerleaders, BBQ for next meet? ;)

S2ki vs NSXPrime loser buys beer :biggrin:

-Gil

haha I wanna see em! cant wait till next time! I think Jason and I are going to play this sunday anyway for fun if anybody else is interested :wink:

I think Jason and I are going to play this sunday anyway for fun if anybody else is interested :wink:
Yeah, should be fun:biggrin:

I will be playing at UCI in the afternoon tomorrow (Wednesday), if anyone want to join, just let me know.

Yeah, should be fun:biggrin:

I will be playing at UCI in the afternoon tomorrow (Wednesday), if anyone want to join, just let me know.

Maybe I can make a 3 ball all the way from Seattle! But yeah I'm down to play on Sunday (or should be).

What time you guys playing tomorrow at UCI Jason?? I might change my flight.

Oh and Brian... Pics!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and Brian... Pics!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of, remember the one on Tyler when he went one-on-one with Karla. Milc pic'd u good!!!

Getting ahold of my friend has been hard but I got 1 bad pic of a few of our cars! haha He will give me some of the game pics shortly

3876909541_501084e985_b.jpg

Yellow Mamba always quits!!.. pics!! :tongue:

Jason.. just got home. Weekend maybe??

Sucks I guess he really didn't take much pics. He's been chasing the wild fires so he hasn't had the chance to upload those pics. Next time he said he will. =(

The Yellow Mamba quits when he wants cause he has the choice! :biggrin:

There is no "ctrl" button on the yellow mamba's keyboard, yellow mamba is always in control...

yellow mamba can eat just one Lay's potato chip...

yellow mamba is suing My Space for taking the name of what he calls everything around him...

Back