• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Basch Boost SC

I'am considering going to a BBSC. I have questions about the
reliability and maintenance, particularly after visiting the Dali
website. Is anyone currently using the Basch SC? If so, how
has it worked out? Any input would be appreciated.

Do a search for "BBSC". It appears in many different, but related threads. As far as what Dali Racing's website says, there are two sides to every story.

As with every major purchase - don't believe everything you read on the internet - both good or bad.

Do your dilligence. Go see some in action. Ask for references and ask for people to private you with information and then call or visit them. Find people using it in a capacity you will be using it (street, track, both, 1/4 drag racing, etc.)

This is not meant to be an endorsement or a critisism - just you are making a major purchase / decision and there is as much garbage as actual information posted that you might only get confused trying to sort through all the posts IMO.

Good luck to you.

CPete

It would be awesome if you make NSXPO. Besides the standard BBSC, I have been preparing 6 custom engine / standard engine / high boost / standard boost and two different EMS's Cars, on top of which the cars whith the original series, still being offered for sale. 6500. thru 10,000.- you can see and watch them all.
There are between 60 and 70 people who feel like PaynNSX does, and like any product, there are a few who would have purchased something else. The pistons displayed so creatively on the Dali website are out of engines used in extreme pre-production testing. There was no production kit in site when those engines faled, and both ran the "chip and injectors only"
ems which was dropped after 5 beta installs.

Take Matteni's advice- its honest and sound, as is the amount of good hard fun PaynNSX is having.

MB

Back