• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bay Area - Saturday or Sunday. Let's do something

It's been a while. I'd like to propose three ideas for this weekend.

Idea 1: Saturday Morning Coffee

Idea 2: Sunday Morning Coffee

Idea 3: Sunday morning to afternoon drive up and through Napa - casual drive and casual lunch - nothing too formal (I didn't suggest this for Saturday b/c I will be out of town for the afternoon, but if Saturday works better for others, I'll join next time).

So, what do you guys and gals think?

mickeylex said:
It's been a while. I'd like to propose three ideas for this weekend.

Idea 1: Saturday Morning Coffee

Idea 2: Sunday Morning Coffee

Idea 3: Sunday morning to afternoon drive up and through Napa - casual drive and casual lunch - nothing too formal (I didn't suggest this for Saturday b/c I will be out of town for the afternoon, but if Saturday works better for others, I'll join next time).

So, what do you guys and gals think?

Count me in. Either day for coffee and/or drive ....hurry before the rain comes back :biggrin:

i can make a Sat or Sunday AM coffee

:frown:
but wont be able to do a drive on Sunday afternoon

I would love to join you guys but my car won't be ready until early next week! Have fun and I'll catch up with you guys at the next one!

I can make Saturday morning coffee only, but can do Sunday morning coffee and/or drive. And yes, better do something this weekend, cause next week is starting to look like more rain. eek... :D

I'm at my shop Saturday morning and Starbucks is 100ft. from me.
I've got a BMW that is on the dyno all day.
Why don't you guys start here and go for a drive if it's convenient.:smile:

I could make coffee either morning. Be nice to check out Hoover's shop, and see what the floor looks like :wink:

Not sure I have time for a drive though...

Hoover said:
I'm at my shop Saturday morning and Starbucks is 100ft. from me.
I've got a BMW that is on the dyno all day.
Why don't you guys start here and go for a drive if it's convenient.:smile:

So, it turns out that I will be in Sacramento pretty late Saturday night (and might even stay until Sunday morning), so an early Sunday meet/drive is not in the cards for me.

How about doing a coffee meet at Hoover's shop on Saturday morning? Its in Livermore and I know its an extra drive for some of you, but the shop is really really nice and you will get a chance to drive your NSX some more before the rain comes back. The shop is a fun place to hang out (I've been there three times since Saturday) :biggrin:.

Location (about 10 minutes farther down the freeway from the usual Dublin coffee location):
http://turbohoses.com/
TurboHoses R&D
5948 Las Positas Road, Unit H
Livermore, CA 94551
Phone: (925) 455-1066

From Bay Area locations:
1. Take 580 east toward Stockton
2. Exit Vasco Rd (south) in Livermore.
3. Turn right on Las Positas Rd
4. Look for Building #5948 on the right hand side

How about it? Saturday AM Coffee at Turbohoses.com. Say around 9:30am (we will probably hang until 11 or noon).

A Sunday drive can also happen, but I won't make it :frown:

mickeylex said:
(I've been there three times since Saturday) :biggrin:.

Location (about 10 minutes farther down the freeway from the usual Dublin coffee location):
http://turbohoses.com/
TurboHoses R&D
5948 Las Positas Road, Unit H
Livermore, CA 94551
Phone: (925) 455-1066

From Bay Area locations:
1. Take 580 east toward Stockton
2. Exit Vasco Rd (south) in Livermore.
3. Turn right on Las Positas Rd
4. Look for Building #5948 on the right hand side

How about it? Saturday AM Coffee at Turbohoses.com. Say around 9:30am (we will probably hang until 11 or noon).

QUOTE]

It's a little simplier to make a right turn on "Naylor", we are right behind Starbucks. The building sits in between Los Positas and Naylor, we're on the Naylor side.

We love visitors and it would be great to see you gals/guys, especially if you bring a mop...J/k.

I'll be there all morning as we have a BMW getting worked on and a car coming up from Santa Barbara the same day.

Regardless, I'm ready for some coffee and will be there at 8:30.

Hey guys just wanted to say "Hi". I just picked up a 92X from another local member last friday. I'm in Dublin off Tassajara & would like to meet some other NSX owners. I'll be free for some coffee tomorrow morning, what time do you usually meet?

Jim

Jim jr said:
Hey guys just wanted to say "Hi". I just picked up a 92X from another local member last friday. I'm in Dublin off Tassajara & would like to meet some other NSX owners. I'll be free for some coffee tomorrow morning, what time do you usually meet?
Jim

Let's make it an NSX weekend!

I will modify my Saturday night plans so that I can do something on Sunday too.

Let's do this (you can do one or both). I'm doing both.

Saturday: Coffee meet at TurboHoses R&D in Livermore. Get there when you want. Shoot for 9:30am. See posts above for TurboHoses location. I'll be there Saturday morning.

Sunday - a quick coffee meet and then a drive for those of you (us) who want to drive to Napa. I'll make it. Someone decide the coffee meet location and the launch point to start the Napa drive.
Steve?

This weekend will be really nice. Let's get some driving done!

I'm in for coffee Sunday morning. My 6-yr-old son just suddenly mentioned the other day that he wants to see a lot of NSXs so this might be his day! I'll bring him along. He loves the NSX. I wonder where he got that?

Hope to see you guys!

I'm down for both days as well! :)

i'll start looking at the maps tonight and we'll talk more tomorrow during a.m. coffee....

see you then... :cool:

mickeylex said:
Let's make it an NSX weekend!

I will modify my Saturday night plans so that I can do something on Sunday too.

Let's do this (you can do one or both). I'm doing both.

Saturday: Coffee meet at TurboHoses R&D in Livermore. Get there when you want. Shoot for 9:30am. See posts above for TurboHoses location. I'll be there Saturday morning.

Sunday - a quick coffee meet and then a drive for those of you (us) who want to drive to Napa. I'll make it. Someone decide the coffee meet location and the launch point to start the Napa drive.
Steve?

This weekend will be really nice. Let's get some driving done!

Jim jr said:

Jim

Jim,

Come on by tomorrow.
Your about 10 minutes from TurboHoses R&D.
I've got to be there early tomorrow.

Great meeting everyone and thanks for stopping by, it was really fun!!!

Guess what...
I'm still at work and cleaning the shop and one meeting before I can go home.
I "think" I'll get home by 10:30.
The Supercharged BMW had a manifold gasket take a dump and tomorrow will be another day for that car and another race car after that.

Have fun on your drive, wish I could go.:frown:

Sorry was not able to make it today (Saturday) something came up

Is there still a meet for sunday AM Coffee @ TurboHoses??? What time???

Looks like i got passes to go tomorrow (Sunday) but for coffee only.

Steve L.
Romeo
Arlo.

Wana meet up and roll all together???

Ariel

We had a good time today. I'll try to get around to posting pics. I'm way behind on pics lately.

amgnsx said:

Steve L.
Romeo
Arlo.

Ariel

Ariel,
The meet is at IKEA at 10am in Emeryville. We are doing a Napa run.
See thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64786

amgnsx said:
Sorry was not able to make it today (Saturday) something came up

Looks like i got passes to go tomorrow (Sunday) but for coffee only.

Steve L.
Romeo
Arlo.

Ariel

I wish I could have been there today as well... Hopefully, there will be another meet at Hoovers Shop in the very near future...

Ariel,

Where are you guys going to meet and what time? There's a possibility, that I may be able to make it. However, I will have to leave right after lunch as I have another engagement.

Mike

Back