• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BAYNSAC 1991 NSX Build from 05 to present

Ramon at Niguel Motors finished doing the following items below to my NSX.

Here is the list:
Which includes :
Replace ALL hoses

Replace timing belt, water pump,
Add timing belt Shield

adjust valves,
replace valve cover seals,

replace rear cam seals,
replace Vtec seals,
replace oil pressure sending unit seals,

replace alternator and A/C belts.
Change Fuel Filter,Bleed and flush cooling system
Replace Cam plugs
Replace Vtec Gasket set
Replace Oil pan Gasket
Repace TENSIONER
Replace THERMOSTAT
Replace SPARK PLUG SEALS
Replace VTEC O-RINGS
Replace SPOOL VALVE O-RINGS
drain & refill transmission Fluids
Replace fuel filter
take a look at the V-tech solenoids
bleed brake fluid
bleed and cycle ABS system
check and set parking brake adjustment

New motor Mounts

I have to say Ramon was a real pleasure to work with. I would HIGHLY RECOMMENED HIM. He even Adjusted and shimmed my headlights and hood to line up better.

Also Big Thank You to ERICK evof575gtc.
He Installed my Start button. He also did my steering wheel with short hub and Hub Lock and wired my horn and cruise control for me. Thats called Great Service, when you go above and beyond what you have to do to do the Job Right. Now everything works as it should. He also installed my New CF icence Plate and my Hood Pins. Great prices, Great service, Great person to Deal with. Cant wait to bring my car back to Erick for the Sport Seats next in a few months (once i save up some $). Thanks Bro...

Good luck with your project. I had wanted to do a level 10 upgrade on my auto tranny but it is too much hassle and cost too much to ship my auto tranny all the way from Malaysia to USA. So i ended up converting my auto tranny to manual. Which is just as much hassle and end up costing me more money. :biggrin:

So that was your car on the rack at Niguel Motors that Ramon was waiting for a tranny on. Can't wait to see your car when it is finished. Had my car in for a clutch and maintenance. Isn't Ramon the best, great price for all the work he does.

Yeah Nsxinkl, I wanted to do the six speed conversion as well since the level 10 tranny is pretty pricey. But I was told it's WAY too Much Hassle and money to convert so I just beefed up my auto tranny to handle 500hp/tq. Level 10 are great guys to deal with as well. If you talk the General Manager there and say Sonny sent you he will give you a 10% off discount, which is significant savings.

Good luck with your project. I had wanted to do a level 10 upgrade on my auto tranny but it is too much hassle and cost too much to ship my auto tranny all the way from Malaysia to USA. So i ended up converting my auto tranny to manual. Which is just as much hassle and end up costing me more money. :biggrin:

Yeah nsxinkl

Yes LMR, that was my car on the rack. Dealing with Ramon has been a great experience. He took care of my car like if it was his Own. Very very nice guy. I am LOVING My Over all Experience with his Shop.

So that was your car on the rack at Niguel Motors that Ramon was waiting for a tranny on. Can't wait to see your car when it is finished. Had my car in for a clutch and maintenance. Isn't Ramon the best, great price for all the work he does.

My Front right inner Tie Rod had some play and I bought one from a prime member and now it's getting installed today and than an Allignment. On the Allignment I am going away from factory specs to specs more suitable for daily driving and give my tires even wear and more life out of them.

ProSpeed TURBO KIT ( version 2 )

• Garrett t40s TURBO
  • BURNS LIGHTWEIGHT PERFORMANCE EXHAUST 4.25' canister
  • Air to Air Intercooler
  • FIC
  • 750 cc injectors
  • AEM boost Controller Guage
  • AEM wide band Uego Guage
  • STEEL BRAIDED OIL LINE AND A/N FITTINGS LINES WITH black COLORED FITTINGS AND Black EVERYTHING COLOR WISE ON COUPLERS ETC...
  • CERAMIC COATED HOTSIDE from header to turbo including exhaust and partial tip
  • OIL PAN BAFFLED no longer require the need of an oil pump. This will aid in our oiling system as well as track days for you

• All the intercooler and the pipes and ANODINIZED Black to cool down even more and look stealth
  • All Parts brackets are powder coated Black
  • -Tial 50mm blow off valve (not replica real Tail )
  • NEW SPARK PLUGS
  • WALBARO FUEL PUMP
  • OEM STOCK AIR BOX FOR THE STEALTH OEM LOOK
  • DISCONNECT THE VVIS
  • Methenol Kit with Custom 3.5 g aluminum tank

The NSX will be fully tuned by Bisi for 2 setting street with 5-6 psi and track 8-9 psi both programed to run with and without meth injection.

The TURBO Install and tuning Now BEGINS..........:biggrin: WILL HAVE MY CAR BACK IN 2 Weeks Max. Can't Wait.....:biggrin::biggrin:

Yes LMR, that was my car on the rack. Dealing with Ramon has been a great experience. He took care of my car like if it was his Own. Very very nice guy. I am LOVING My Over all Experience with his Shop.

+1:smile:

ProSpeed TURBO KIT ( version 2 )

• Garrett t40s TURBO
  • BURNS LIGHTWEIGHT PERFORMANCE EXHAUST 4.25' canister
  • Air to Air Intercooler
  • FIC
  • 750 cc injectors
  • AEM boost Controller Guage
  • AEM wide band Uego Guage
  • STEEL BRAIDED OIL LINE AND A/N FITTINGS LINES WITH black COLORED FITTINGS AND Black EVERYTHING COLOR WISE ON COUPLERS ETC...
  • CERAMIC COATED HOTSIDE from header to turbo including exhaust and partial tip
  • OIL PAN BAFFLED no longer require the need of an oil pump. This will aid in our oiling system as well as track days for you

• All the intercooler and the pipes and ANODINIZED Black to cool down even more and look stealth
  • All Parts brackets are powder coated Black
  • -Tial 50mm blow off valve (not replica real Tail )
  • NEW SPARK PLUGS
  • WALBARO FUEL PUMP
  • OEM STOCK AIR BOX FOR THE STEALTH OEM LOOK
  • DISCONNECT THE VVIS
  • Methenol Kit with Custom 3.5 g aluminum tank

The NSX will be fully tuned by Bisi for 2 setting street with 5-6 psi and track 8-9 psi both programed to run with and without meth injection.

The TURBO Install and tuning Now BEGINS..........:biggrin: WILL HAVE MY CAR BACK IN 2 Weeks Max. Can't Wait.....:biggrin::biggrin:

Your turbo and methanol kit is almost exactly like me. You wont regret it especially the burns exhaust. It sounds really cool.

I went with a custom Meth Kit and meth 5 gallon tank built by Wil APX menthol kit. Its a high $ end kit but really compact and uses nothing but steel lines and a/n fittings and looks good and I want to have a show car trunk so worth it for me, in my opinion.
But Prospeed also offers thier own Meth kit by AEM and its Priced excelent and has all you need.

What meth kit did you go with? Snow performance?

Hey Nsxinkl,
Did you get the BURNS LIGHTWEIGHT PERFORMANCE EXHAUST 4.25' canister or 6.25' Canister?

I have no idea. Maybe Brian can answer that question.

I have no idea. Maybe Brian can answer that question.

Shaw, you have the larger 6.25 and Sonny has the 4.50 version. The 4.50 will sound a lot more aggressive but I like how the 6.25 sounds tame around town but opens up nicely when that wastegate opens up! Pure ecstasy for the ears!

Erick evof575gtc, Is Changing my Center Tailight to say NSX instead of Acura. Also will be adding a " Turbo " elblem from RDX.

I already made a few of the center taillights with the RDX turbo emblem inside - I'll post pics eventually.

VERY EXCITED!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Got some teaser pics of the componets of Prospeed Turbo Kit. Loving My Whole Experience with Prospeed and Brian.

MV-R wastegate which is the upgraded version of the 44mm wastegate and the Q BOV which is a higher end version of the 50mm. The burns 3 inch exhaust and the nice y-pipe. Here are the pics:

Next Its going to get CERAMIC COATED HOTSIDE from header to turbo including exhaust and partial tip and All the intercooler and the pipes and ANODINIZED Black to cool down the temps and air. :biggrin:

Attachments

• turbonsx1.jpg
    turbonsx1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 155
  • turbonsx2.jpg
    turbonsx2.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 166
  • turbonsx3.jpg
    turbonsx3.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 146
  • turbonsx4.jpg
    turbonsx4.jpg