• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BAYNSAC 1991 NSX Build from 05 to present

I'm sure you've been busy, but I just wanted to check and make sure you got the pics I emailed. I pmed you but never got a response so I just wanted to follow up. I'm sure you will want more pics for adjustments or angles.

Here are updates of the car

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2IZfOGJwezI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/avxTKin0V9w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm sure you've been busy, but I just wanted to check and make sure you got the pics I emailed. I pmed you but never got a response so I just wanted to follow up. I'm sure you will want more pics for adjustments or angles.

Thanks Bud. I just been too busy but I will definitely get back to you with some more angles, Etc. I just havent got time to play with it and use it. But Thanks for following up. Your services are Great!!!

Here are updates of the car

<IFRAME title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2IZfOGJwezI" frameBorder=0 width=640 height=390 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

<IFRAME title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/avxTKin0V9w" frameBorder=0 width=640 height=390 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks Bud. I just been too busy but I will definitely get back to you with some more angles, Etc. I just havent got time to play with it and use it. But Thanks for following up. Your services are Great!!!

strut bar pics too Sonny... pics!!!

I mainly need them for Brian Black.. the dude who makes the dampner

Thanks

Here you go buddy! Nice flat torque curve!

SonnyNSXTPwrFeb11.jpg

Ok, no problem. Just let me know when you need more. I'll have your setup saved so I get more quickly.

I didn't realize when I was watching the video that this was your NSX. Very nice numbers. I can only imagine how much money you have put into your car already...

congrats on the car build.... you killed it... bigtime

Thanks Ross. The car is getting the suspension peices from Stmpo and VRH as we speak. So I asked Ramon to take some pics, should have it in few days tops. Cant wait to See it myself, the Engine strut bar with dampners sounds soo sweet. and with the Front Tower strut bar and all my R Chassis pieces, its going to be nice and stiff, Cant wait to see it next week.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/avxTKin0V9w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks like a lot of power! :eek:
The steering wheel doesn't look straight though. . . I'm assuming an alignment is in order once the suspension pieces go on?

Looks like a lot of power! :eek:
The steering wheel doesn't look straight though. . . I'm assuming an alignment is in order once the suspension pieces go on?

Front right toe link is getting changed from prior job, New Coil Over Suspension, Variable Ride Height install, Than the Allignment.

I have the nicest Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel ever. Its a work of Art. Its REAL Carbon Fiber in whole and weighs LESS than A POUND:eek:. Cost $1000 ~:eek: Thanks DrVolkl.

Last edited:
Here are the AEM Boost controller guage, AEM wideband A/F Guage. The S2000 Start Button and VRH Switch.

Attachments

• m5.jpg
    m5.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 264
  • m4.jpg
    m4.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 256
  • m3.jpg
    m3.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 359
  • m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 293
  • m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 262
Than changed to black guage rings and face. The STMPO rear strut bar with engine dampeners.

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 261
  • o1.jpg
    o1.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 265
  • o2.jpg
    o2.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 266
Took the car to Sound Innovations in Hayward to complete the new Dyna Audio componet Speakers and Newer model Alpine Double din deck, also Dynamated inside and out layer of the door. Sound Innovation also did my CF work, FLAWLESS WORK, VERY HIGLY RECOMMENDED Place. Will post pics tommorow.

Attachments

• carshow.jpg
    carshow.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 402
Will have it by tommorrow. Its in the garage at my other residence. I will go there tommorrow and snap some pics for sure...

lol... camera phone.. I have people asking me man.. I do appreiate it and I know it's easy to forget.

When you have time though... thanks man

Back