• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BBS Rims for your ride

Do you know how much each wheel (without the tire) weighs?

SoCalDude said:
Do you know how much each wheel (without the tire) weighs?

I don't, sorry. I just bought the car, and don't know the specs of the rims. The rears need a 5mm spacer, which is not included. I have emailed a couple of bbs carriers to send me specs, but so far no luck. I will certainly update you on any info I receive. Thanks for the interest, they're a great set of rims.

jonas1jp said:
I don't, sorry. I just bought the car, and don't know the specs of the rims. The rears need a 5mm spacer, which is not included. I have emailed a couple of bbs carriers to send me specs, but so far no luck. I will certainly update you on any info I receive. Thanks for the interest, they're a great set of rims.

If they are the same rims as seen in your avatar then they are BBS RS II. I have them on my car. I don't know the weights but I can tell you that the spacer is only required for the 91-96 cars as it is only there due to caliper clearance. The later cars have the caliper located farther out and the rim clears them just fine.

Do you have a link to the auction?

Back