• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

BBS Rims for your ride

Do you know how much each wheel (without the tire) weighs?

SoCalDude said:
Do you know how much each wheel (without the tire) weighs?

I don't, sorry. I just bought the car, and don't know the specs of the rims. The rears need a 5mm spacer, which is not included. I have emailed a couple of bbs carriers to send me specs, but so far no luck. I will certainly update you on any info I receive. Thanks for the interest, they're a great set of rims.

jonas1jp said:
I don't, sorry. I just bought the car, and don't know the specs of the rims. The rears need a 5mm spacer, which is not included. I have emailed a couple of bbs carriers to send me specs, but so far no luck. I will certainly update you on any info I receive. Thanks for the interest, they're a great set of rims.

If they are the same rims as seen in your avatar then they are BBS RS II. I have them on my car. I don't know the weights but I can tell you that the spacer is only required for the 91-96 cars as it is only there due to caliper clearance. The later cars have the caliper located farther out and the rim clears them just fine.

Do you have a link to the auction?

Back