• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BBSC Supercharger with E85 Fuel Conversion Finished Results "508 RWHP"

Well guys I finally finished getting tuned & dynoed yesterday after a month of my car being down .The end results with the E85 Fuel change over from pump gas speak for them selves a month ago I dynoed on pump gas at 15lbs of boost & got 465 RWHP pretty much maxing out my 550RC Injectors & Intank walboro fuel pump.I was recommended by my Tuner Lance from Toyomoto one of the best around that if I wanted to reach the 500Rwhp mark that i would have to upgrade the fuel system & switch to E85 Fuel.This is what we did recommended upgrade were as follows.
A)Injector Dynamics 1000cc Injectors
b)2 Inline walboro fuel pumps in addition to the one in the tank
c)Custom 1 gallon surge tank
d)Modified fuel rail to run larger fuel lines
e)Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
g)Tires: Nitto 285/35/18 555R Drag radials ***
E85 Fuel of course misc.fittings,clamps etc.

End results of last dyno run was 508 RWHP Torque 341.02
***on stock bottom end***
Here is a copy of the Dyno Sheet with Info:

Here is a video clip of dyno https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&...&disp=attd&realattid=1350343464392327168-1&zw

Attachments

• nsx dyno sheet 508 RWHP.jpg
    nsx dyno sheet 508 RWHP.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 229
  • 1 mile 2.jpg
    1 mile 2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 215
  • 1 mile run pics 227.jpg
    1 mile run pics 227.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
strong work luis. I'm guess you have the highest HP bbsc in the country right now. I know armando and a small handful of guys have pushed past 500 rwhp but i don't know if any of tahem (i know armando went to a turbo setup) still have their nsx's or bbsc.

"one of these days" if the motor lets go i'd probably do the same and try to knock you off your high hp throne :)

I'd say if you actually build the motor, or even if the headgasket lets go and you put in a thicker cometic gasket dropping your compression to 9.5 or lower.. you could push it quit e a bit harder...

Yea I know Armando he sold his along time ago.I don't know if I have the highest horsepower BBSC in the country .But if I do it says a lot of what the BBSC is capable of with correct tuning & combination of parts.

Great results. When all was said and done about how much did it cost for the conversion (if you want to share)? Nice job!

Sweet......

Is that tune with or without meth injection?

No meth with E85 you don't need it .The E85 is a cooler running fuel like meth but instead of little squirts at a time the E85 is running directly through the injectors for more precise distribution.

Anyone needing a meth kit I no longer need mine its up for sale .Snow performance methanol injection kit PM me if interested

Last edited:
Great results. When all was said and done about how much did it cost for the conversion (if you want to share)? Nice job!

The upgrade with parts & labor were more a less around $1500.00
The biggest hit being the Injector dynamics 1000 injectors these were almost $800.00 alone .
This does not include re-tuning that is required for the E85 conversion & dyno time another few hundred.

The upgrade with parts & labor were more a less around $1500.00
The biggest hit being the Injector dynamics 1000 injectors these were almost $800.00 alone .
This does not include re-tuning that is required for the E85 conversion & dyno time another few hundred.

Congrats on your conversion to E85. We're finishing up on our conversion as well. Can't beat the $2.29/gallon. Any adjustments as far as timing and type of plug and gapping?

Best Regards,

Danny

Congrats on your conversion to E85. We're finishing up on our conversion as well. Can't beat the $2.29/gallon. Any adjustments as far as timing and type of plug and gapping?

Best Regards,

Danny

I don't know myself timing info would be thru my Tuner .I'm sure that would depend on what components your using.

Congratulations!

Out of curiosity, what did you end up doing for the knock sensors?

Thanks,

Dave

I left them alone no-one seems to have done that swap with the Bosch sensors.I made several inquiries & was told that the factory ones are being used up to 1000hp applications.

Luis

Nice work, are you getting any belt slippage? I am curious as to why you would eliminate the injection system as even if its not factored into the gains, it would always help with heat soak control.

Good work, Mark must be proud.

Armando

Luis

Nice work, are you getting any belt slippage? I am curious as to why you would eliminate the injection system as even if its not factored into the gains, it would always help with heat soak control.

Good work, Mark must be proud.

Armando

No slippage I had a machinest ruff up the pulley groves so far so good,As far as the meth injection the E85 fuel replaces it with more precise injection to
all the injectors instead of the little squirts at a time & runs cooler .They did'nt have this technology back in the day.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmando!

Holy smokes it's good to hear from you!

Step back kids and let one bad ass NSX park up front.

Last edited:
Back