• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fully Built Turbo Nsx 800 HP "Update "Dyno Day

I kinda agree with na1mt on the prices being little too low. I don't think any shop can stay open for long with that prices. I have a friend used to talk so shit about why people charge too much till he quit his daily job and open his own shop

Last edited:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion this thread is not to argue about the price of the motor being built for around ten grand.I will have to say as I said before when I put the actual Build thread together with all the facts then you guys should have most of your questions answered their.This thread is simply an update thread as to how are 800 hp build was going.Lets stay on subject
Obviously Na1 is making all his assumptions on partial info provided which without me providing all the little details he is so desperately trying to figure out He will never be able to come up with any type of facts. Again I will not provide every little detail on this thread cause > that is what the build section is for.I never said anything negative about SOS or LoveFab both of these company's have helped me in my build along the way as well as providing discounts on parts.What I did say is that for the cost of a average 500 hp Turbo Kit I was able to make a 800 hp custom kit.We are trying for the Nsx community to hopefully be the 1 st Nsx in the country to break into the 9's or come damn close .For all of you that have posted all the positive posts backing our thoughts we Thank you for your support for the 1 Hater that tries to make all these accusations based on partial info & Hearsay I think if you read all the positive posts on here your clearly out numbered that being said please stay on subject as others on here might actually gain valuable useable information which is what this all about to help one another on here reach our future goals.

I kinda agree with na1mt on the prices being little too low. I don't think any shop can stay open for long with that prices. I have a friend used to talk so shit about why people charge too much till he quick his daily job and open his own shop

.I understand that most of you guys think for some reason that Lovefab/ SoS/Autowave etc. are like the only few company's to trust with an Nsx . .......so I guess someone else typed this inside one of your posts when you turned your head for a second?

And unless you hit 9.99 this whole thread is worthless, as there have been quite a few that " came close" already.

What I learned according to this thread.

Could you explain how your are going to do your build = HATER!

Hey, just a tip, you many want to watch out for... = HATER!

I'm not sure how the dollars are adding up, could you explain a bit better = HATER!

Here's what I did on my build = HATER!

Wow, that a tough challenge you are taking on = HATER!

Here's some helpful advice = HATER!

Could you explain... = HATER!

Hi! = HATER!

But I was just saying hello = HATER!

You can do anything you want! Even fly your NSX to the moon! = Non-hater that hates HATERS!

:smile:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion this thread is not to argue about the price of the motor being built for around ten grand.I will have to say as I said before when I put the actual Build thread together with all the facts then you guys should have most of your questions answered their.This thread is simply an update thread as to how are 800 hp build was going.Lets stay on subject
Obviously Na1 is making all his assumptions on partial info provided which without me providing all the little details he is so desperately trying to figure out He will never be able to come up with any type of facts. Again I will not provide every little detail on this thread cause > that is what the build section is for.I never said anything negative about SOS or LoveFab both of these company's have helped me in my build along the way as well as providing discounts on parts.What I did say is that for the cost of a average 500 hp Turbo Kit I was able to make a 800 hp custom kit.We are trying for the Nsx community to hopefully be the 1 st Nsx in the country to break into the 9's or come damn close .For all of you that have posted all the positive posts backing our thoughts we Thank you for your support for the 1 Hater that tries to make all these accusations based on partial info & Hearsay I think if you read all the positive posts on here your clearly out numbered that being said please stay on subject as others on here might actually gain valuable useable information which is what this all about to help one another on here reach our future goals.

Just do you. This is a build section/thread so if they want to know more or all the detail they are gonna have to wait OR see their way out :rolleyes:

I'm not sure how the dollars are adding up, could you explain a bit better = HATER!

Hi! = HATER!

You can do anything you want! Even fly your NSX to the moon! = Non-hater that hates HATERS!

One of my favorite posts of all time. :biggrin:

Just do you. This is a build section/thread so if they want to know more or all the detail they are gonna have to wait OR see their way out :rolleyes:

If you do you...........don't tell us ......:wink:

Hi! = HATER!

Please show me where you contributed any "helpful advise" or "here is a tip". Better yet show me anything positive you have said yet in this post. You have a member trying to go 9's and who cares if it cost him 5k more than he planned on spending? If he run's 9's he will be the 1st. He actually is making more WHP then most of us on this forum and his car is still running. Your negative posts along with others doesnt help anyone. Kind of like running RDX injectors in our motors was "stupid" and a "waste of time" That was proven not the case huh? Trust me its guys that push the limits on a budget that you can learn from.

Please show me where you contributed any "helpful advise" or "here is a tip". Better yet show me anything positive you have said yet in this post. You have a member trying to go 9's and who cares if it cost him 5k more than he planned on spending? If he run's 9's he will be the 1st. He actually is making more WHP then most of us on this forum and his car is still running. Your negative posts along with others doesnt help anyone. Kind of like running RDX injectors in our motors was "stupid" and a "waste of time" That was proven not the case huh? Trust me its guys that push the limits on a budget that you can learn from.

Oops, let me add one more:

Make a funny post = HATER!

Lol @ Vega$

haters-gonna-hate.gif

........ OP stated he was using titanium rods in his sub $10k build.....the only other titanium rods besides stockers that I know of were made by Oliver and were priced in excess of $3k.....plus no longer available. So we can safely assume he is using stock rods on a motor that will get 35lbs of boost thrown at it....hmnnnnn does that sound reliable or does it sound like a time bomb. ........

When I was doing my engine build I spoke to a few people including Chris @ SOS and the general concensus was that the OEM forged Titanium Con rods are limited to 650rwhp to be safe.

Beyond that and any sorta "things" can go wrong.

35lbs of boost just sounds like a time bomb for both drivetrain and powertrain.

when i was doing my engine build i spoke to a few people including chris @ sos and the general concensus was that the oem forged titanium con rods are limited to 650rwhp to be safe.

Beyond that and any sorta "things" can go wrong.

35lbs of boost just sounds like a time bomb for both drivetrain and powertrain.

Hater!!!

The way I see it, people can either learn from what others have already done, or they can find out for themselves what others who have done what they are trying to do have already learned.

Ps. Haters!

Last edited:
I make sure when I read this and his other threads that my IPad is elevated so as not to get any of the bs all over it........By the way....... Hello everyone, my name is Na1mt and I am here today because I HATE!

Has the car been to the track yet or have you had an unfortunate circumstance? As I have found out is very easy to have a fast car but it is very hard to prove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not hatin, us sayin.

I would suspect with as much time as has passed the car has been to the track. He probably found out that running 9's is harder than it sounds. maybe the OP got an 11 and doesn't want to post about it here.

I would suspect we won't here anything about it till he hits the 9.

Hey OP......am I right or am I just talking totally out of my butt and you just haven't had time to hit the track yet?

Back