• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

been awhile posting, Pacific Raceways Corvette grand sport and R35

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EEjkCv_EcPk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Enjoy my frustration. :redface:

Ha, I really enjoyed watching that! That damn GTR pulls hard on the top end. With a little more power, that NSX would have embarrassed some folks!

Man that would piss me off. I think their egos were too wide for any cars to fit past.

the most meaninful mods of my car is comptech suspension with koni 2812. special valving by our famous friend, Andrie Hartanto. sorcery gt wing. stoptech st40 with carbotech xp 10. and Nt01. engine bone stock with i.h.e. with comptech chip. well they are 3-5 seconds off my regular pace. as you can see i had my headight on then even had hid high beams on later.. . so i just had to honk him in front of grand stand . quite arrogant a**.

Great Driving and your car seems to be set up right.

Sounds like ITBs

Did you have a "talk" with those drivers once you got back into the pits?

So I'm not sure how it works. Are you not allowed to pass unless they wave you by?

Great driving.. Brings back memories of me this past weekend when I was at Chuckwalla with my Mazdaspeed. I was doing the same the same thing with a bunch of Vettes... catching them in the corners then getting blown away in the straights..

It's definitely hard to deal with that situation when there's such a huge gap in straight-line speed. The other driver just has to understand that while he'll have slightly less fun on that one straight for one lap, you're back there banging your head on the wheel every single lap in the turns.

I think everyone should be forced to drive a slow, good handling car at a track event before they're allowed out in their 'vette/GTR/whatever (not really, but it would help I think).

Wow, nice video. Great track, looks like a ton of fun.

Horsepower makes great straightaway MPH, does not necessarily make a great lap time. You obviously were faster in lap time. How far did you leave the 'Vette once he/she let you by? I love your "cut the distance" entry line in some of the long but slow corners.

Nice job, very entertaining to watch. Thanks for posting.

Nice video Ferrand, had forgotten how much of a fun track PR can be.

Was that an open passing run group? Saw some super slow folks in the mix :confused:

BTW: Looks like you were going pretty slow since you were not driving your car on 2 wheels through T6 :D

Back