• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

been on prime 10 years...

As well, here. T to Go and blue NSX guys have had a beef for years (back to 2006?) so we wanted to woof on him.... and Jinks you changed your avatar.

No I squashed that beef. I'm old now and trying to make peace with everyone. Even with people who have bad taste. Besides I bought a blue Maserati and softened my stance on it hahahaha

And thanks Jinks

Hey... when did you come out of hibernation??? Good to see you around!

I've been popping in here and there. I've been busy as hell the last few years. Kids are growing up and I've been spending time with them as much as possible.

I've been popping in here and there. I've been busy as hell the last few years. Kids are growing up and I've been spending time with them as much as possible.

Best possible scenario, right there. I find that passing up the overtime at work is more and more preferable, even if it means "struggling" a bit so that I can raise my kids and build memories and relationships with them. Cheers!

Ditto, and nice to see you around.

Steve, Did you ever move from the ice belt south? Coldest night here this last winter was like 28 for about 30 minutes. High today was 75. Cant beat San Diego weather!
Miner

It's turned into a longer term plan. The kids are in school, they love the school here as much as any kid could love school. We are a big part of the community here, my wife more than me because she's a social butterfly. She keeps expanding the company so I seeing that maybe gonna have to winter in the south for a while on long breaks from school schedule.

Creeping up on 50 with one kid just starting kindergarten makes me aware that time is short and ticking away. Permanently living in Florida again may not happen this lifetime. Maybe next lifetime I'll come back as an alligator sit on a log basking in the sun all day next to some brackish water on the intercostal.

lol I like how this thread started as a polite request for adoration and acknowledgement of almost ten years of posts by Dave(maybe in a fit of loneliness) :tongue:...but has ended in favor of Steve.

lol I like how this thread started as a polite request for adoration and acknowledgement of almost ten years of posts by Dave(maybe in a fit of loneliness) :tongue:...but has ended in favor of Steve.
Well, Steve's been here much longer than Dave!!! (only 2 months less than you!)

Well Steve owned a Ferrari F360 in TDF while Dave bought the Step child of Ferrari - the mid 2000's Maserati Coupe. :)

Well you know what they say about absense....

- - - Updated - - -

Well, Steve's been here much longer than Dave!!! (only 2 months less than you!)

I'd tried to call you a few months ago but the number I have isn't good anymore. How's that GT treating ya?

Well Steve owned a Ferrari F360 in TDF while Dave bought the Step child of Ferrari - the mid 2000's Maserati Coupe. :)

haha my thoughts exactly....

I didn't know Dave bought a Fiat? My wife is planning on buying a California at some point. She was ready to pull the trigger on one down in NY two months ago but someone else snatched it up in less than 24 hours of it being listed on the dealers site. They have a TDF blue one that I'd like her to get but she wants red this time. The driving season is just so short up here it doesn't seem worth it to me. This last winter was hell for me! I didn't leave the house for nine weeks straight.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I'd tried to call you a few months ago but the number I have isn't good anymore. How's that GT treating ya?

And see how these posts double up? That's no good for post count. Back in the old days I could whore much better without this feature in place.

- - - Updated - - -

Driving down to Carlisle PA for Fords at Carlisle. There'll be a few NSX owners there too. The GT is doing almost as well as GILD!!!!

I think I've been here since 2002? I'll find out as soon as I post this. I'll also see my post count. Haven't been on here much lately.

Congrats to a fellow ten year guy....glad you re still around Dave. You still suck laker balls though ;)

LOL what a bunch of A holes... can always count on you guys. Maserati > Ferrari by the way. Maserati is classy.

Eddy you've been here as long as me and only have managed 5400 posts? Pathetic. I'm kicking Dave's butt too.

By the way I am not NA again. I do this massive comptech supercharger buy then go NA. I run my OEM clutch with a supercharger and now that I am NA I put in a Comptech PG1. I ran my car without any gauges when force inducted and now that I am NA I just finished mounting them all. Two AFR gauges and two EGT gauges, one per bank monitoring my imaginary turbos. I'm talking full ricer mode now. hahahaha

Carbon wheels are down to 16K.... Hmmmm.....

Keep posting here Dave to keep the thread going till you actually have been on Prime for 10 years, only 9 months to go. LOL

Eddie only has 5400 post because he has a real life.:tongue:

Keep posting here Dave to keep the thread going till you actually have been on Prime for 10 years, only 9 months to go. LOL

Eddie only has 5400 post because he has a real life.:tongue:

I don't like your attitude Les. Don't make me call the wife and reveal your true mod expenditures. :D

Congrats. Ironically I was just going through my pm inbox and went all the way back to the last page reading through from when I first joined...seems like forever ago.

I don't like your attitude Les. Don't make me call the wife and reveal your true mod expenditures. :D

Now that you hit me where it hurts, my wallet, I'll finally give a big congrats to you on being here almost 10 years. All kidding aside glad to see you posting all the time again, I missed insightful posts and friendly banter.

Back