• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best looking NSX!

Hi,
I found a pic of a early 2005 Super GT NSX:eek: it's my favorite NSX since i saw the pic yesterday it just looks so damm good!
And where the hell can you get that body!:rolleyes:
Just wondering what’s your favourite NSX?

nsx.jpg

Takata replica is owned by Winnie Ramirez. He drove the car in stock form for ten years. Built by High End Performance, www.highendperformance.net, car is based on JGTC bodywork, but customized extra-wide. JGTC allowed only 5cm extra width from stock. Plastic surgery took six months and 300 hours at a cost of $45,000.

BASF Candy green
BASF Championship white
BASF Berlinetta Black
Razo windshield wiper
SoS rear lexan hatch
Ignited Performance HID 4300 kit
Custom rims by Sports Max
front: 18x7.5
rear: 20x10.5
Bridgestone Potenza S-03
18/225/40 front
20/285/30 rear
Tein Type flex coilovers
12 kg/mm 670 lbs./in. front
14 kg/mm 780 lbs./in. rear

autoart actually has that JGTC DOME car (all in white like that)... a quick ebay search "1/18 autoart nsx" should bring it up... :wink:

I wish someone could make the exact replica kit made by Dome for the NSX. Most of the available kit does not have the raise on the side front fender like the actual 2006 JGTC car.

thats the high end guys nsx. i know the high end guys they are sponsoring my friends car. great bunch of guys. very nice cars.

that dome kit would be hardly streetable... i can imagine the backside of that front fender cracking after a little time and effort... :eek:

evof575gtc said:
The body is by DOME for SUPER GT/JGTC.

you can't buy the carbon panels, but i did get contact with them and that they will make a replica in fiberglass yet i'd still be paying the same price for what the carbon panels cost.
Do they have a site for the kit?
what are the price going to be like?
Have seen a body shop in Japan that do custom body kit's for NSX.

thats the high end guys nsx. i know the high end guys they are sponsoring my friends car. great bunch of guys. very nice cars.

Which car are you referring to??

Mike.

Hi,
I found a pic of a early 2005 Super GT NSX:eek: it's my favorite NSX since i saw the pic yesterday it just looks so damm good!
And where the hell can you get that body!:rolleyes:
Just wondering what’s your favourite NSX?

nsx.jpg
THATS A NICE nice looking looks like mine on steroids

man where is that car from?

i'm assuming from the motherland :tongue:

Back