• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

best polish for the spa yellow

Here are a few close-ups as you requested. I was lazy and took these with my car parked in my garage. Oh to have a 3 or 4 car garage...

IMG_3235.jpg

IMG_3237.jpg

IMG_3239.jpg

Sick! :eek:

OK, you had me there for a minute. I checked your profile and you own a black-on-black. What else, your Batman! :wink:

it was a joke that the FD guys did where the NSX was towing a "real" sports car.

The cars are actually 18:1 scale models with some clever camera angles.

it was a joke that the FD guys did where the NSX was towing a "real" sports car.

The cars are actually 18:1 scale models with some clever camera angles.

Being a person with an eye for detail, those don't look like model cars to me. It has to be real. Too much detail/shadowing showing on the cars, etc. Actually, I've seen that photo before when I was investigating an NSX trailer (to pull, not be pulled) option. I've since given up on doing that.

Being a person with an eye for detail, those don't look like model cars to me. It has to be real. Too much detail/shadowing showing on the cars, etc. Actually, I've seen that photo before when I was investigating an NSX trailer (to pull, not be pulled) option. I've since given up on doing that.

Shouldn't the rear end of the NSX sag to the point where the car looks like it has alot of acceleration power from a stand still?

There isn't a tow solution for the NSX for that Class of trailer.

what is that? a class 4?

the bolt points will just rip of the alloy chassis.

Not to mention the least, the NSX doesn't have the torque (or brakes) to support towing and braking. I doubt the drivetrain will even last.

Funny thing is it looks like it could be a real picture but unless you took that pic after a blizzard there is no way that snow and the height of the car and snow on the house makes sense lol. The snow mounds are all taller than the car some even larger than the trailer. Yet there isn't any snow on the house. But cool pic batman good camera angle/distance trick.

Back