• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best source (s) for OEM internet parts that you can recommend.

Ok, here's my question. In the short time I've had my NSX I have had a less than stellar experience with internet orders. I'm looking for first hand experiences of timely shipping/ price regarding internet sales of OEM parts. So post here where and with whom you have had the best sales. Are there sources that you have found that have the best price on OEM parts? Much appreciated guys, I did search through the site for similar posts with no results.

I read on here that people highly recommended Tim @ Acura Peoria. Emailed, and Dennis from the same place got back to me since Tim was out. Dennis was great too!

Yes, I've ordered from them many times. Tim and Dennis are both great guys. The only order I had a problem with was when they somehow sent the wrong replacement knob for my radio. I contacted them and they immediately sent the correct one, overnight, at no charge.

Tim @ Acura Peoria is simply amazing and a great resource. He really knows our cars and genuinely cares about customers. I've literally ordered thousands of dollars worth of parts for all my Honda/Acura's over the years from him. Never a problem.

Do I need to talk to Tim directly to get the discounted prices or anyone in Parts dept will do?

Tim @ Acura Peoria is simply amazing and a great resource. He really knows our cars and genuinely cares about customers. I've literally ordered thousands of dollars worth of parts for all my Honda/Acura's over the years from him. Never a problem.

VP,
I use AcuraPartsNow.com (Overland Park, KS) since I've owned my NSX. Nothing but great service and quick shipping. They started shipping to me for free once I established a consistent ordering pattern (read high $).
John

We can beat any dealership price out there... Just give me a call...shipping depends on parts orders could be free depending on size of order..

Tim Poliniak at Acura of Peoria has been getting me NSX and Prelude parts for years.
If it's out there, somswhere, he'll find it.

Cheers
nigel

Ryan at Acura of Augusta gets me my oem parts at cost + shipping. Very friendly to deal with.

I've used dchautomotiveparts.com with great success. Cheapest prices I've found for OEM parts.

I've used dchautomotiveparts.com with great success. Cheapest prices I've found for OEM parts.

Same here - they're another 5% off everyone else. Zero problems.

Back