• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Billet oil filler caps...

Yet another question (yes, I'm getting my car ready for a show)- anyone out there know where I can buy a nice, plain billet aluminum oil filler cap? Yes, I know Dail sells billet caps, but as far as I can tell, they all have the Dail Racing logo on them, and I want a plain one. RM had a plain one on their website, but when I called they said they were no longer selling NSX parts (?). There was a nice billet cap at the dealership today, but it was made for an Integra, and although it fit, it didn't cover the unpainted part around of the oil filler hole. TIA.

Keith

Could you buy Dali's and polish their logo off.

Keith in Seattle said:
There was a nice billet cap at the dealership today, but it was made for an Integra, and although it fit, it didn't cover the unpainted part around of the oil filler hole.
I'm not sure what you mean by that, but I believe all Honda and Acura oil filler caps are interchangeable.

I got one a long time ago from DC Sports that did not have their logo on it. On their website, it now looks like it only comes with the logo.

You can get one with the AEM logo on it from King Motorsports, among other places.

You can look up "billet oil cap honda" in your favorite search engine and get a lot of hits. For example, one of the hits is this site, which sells both of the above, as well as an anodized aluminum cap, no logo, in three different colors.

Back