• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Billy Johnson: Rock Star!

I think its great that an nsx owner/fan is a rising pro driver,and finds the time to mix it up with us wkend shmos on prime:cool:

...and why not!? He's one of US!!!!

Posted from my iPhone

I know, it's awesome having Billy here. Always rooting for him and I try to read almost every one of his posts.

Hey Billy can you "rock' with us at the xpo track event at njmp?

Well the last 2 days are all you then:smile: If you have not actualy been to an xpo there is always a first time.As an owner I think you would like the event.Not having your own car has its downsides but there are always plenty of spare seats available,and personaly I would have no problem sharing my car with you at the track.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Billy's 1:18.5 lap on the big track at Willow Springs in the FXMD NSX is just incredible. The fastest lap ever on that track in a tub frame car. It's an open wheel formula car time.

And that is before he became famous . . . :cool:

Well the last 2 days are all you then:smile: If you have not actualy been to an xpo there is always a first time.As an owner I think you would like the event.Not having your own car has its downsides but there are always plenty of spare seats available,and personaly I would have no problem sharing my car with you at the track.
Thanks for the offer. I'll have to think about it. Still not sure about how I would be involved or how it would work with me being there. I was at last year's xpo in Vegas and was involved with organizing the track day portion from the get go which turned out to be a bit of a mess but ended up instructing and driving a little. It was fun. I do like NSXs and tracks...

I know, it's awesome having Billy here. Always rooting for him and I try to read almost every one of his posts.

+1

Hi Billy,
I just want to add on that, I have never met somebody being so professional but still so open, honest and helpfull toward this community than You and it is specially true in the car racing community!

I'm some thoused miles away, we have never met in real life, but it is a great thing that you honestly share your best knowledge and give suggestions. I feel myself lucky that I have found this community and that You are a member of it!

Tamás from Hungary where we have invented the Rubic cube, Dynamo, Vitmain-C, Transformator, Atomic bomb, ball pen, etc....

Last edited:
Billy my plans on going and what I do to my car until that point will really depend on if I know you will be there or not. Either way is fine, no pressure, but I really would like to know. You can drive my car as well. That way you can help setup my KW's. :tongue:

Hey Billy
We would love to have you come up to the track for NSXPO and we were discussing that just last night during one of our forever conference calls :)

You're just down in North Carolina, right? Not too far. We go down to VIR whenever I can whine my way to go.

No track fees for instructors so no registration issues. If you are interested in being involved with the track event or any part of NSXPO, please pm myself or Climberao (Alan). We're co-chairs for the event would love to have you involved.

You have a lot of fans in the NE group (you've met some of us at the 24 hours of Rolex) and since I missed Vegas last year I would love to see you drive your NSX (or mine, or Turbo-to-go's or . . . ) around the track.

Hopefully you'll decide to join us!

Awesome Billy, I'll be rooting for you all the way!!!:biggrin:

Hey Billy
We would love to have you come up to the track for NSXPO and we were discussing that just last night during one of our forever conference calls :)

You're just down in North Carolina, right? Not too far. We go down to VIR whenever I can whine my way to go.

No track fees for instructors so no registration issues. If you are interested in being involved with the track event or any part of NSXPO, please pm myself or Climberao (Alan). We're co-chairs for the event would love to have you involved.

You have a lot of fans in the NE group (you've met some of us at the 24 hours of Rolex) and since I missed Vegas last year I would love to see you drive your NSX (or mine, or Turbo-to-go's or . . . ) around the track.

Hopefully you'll decide to join us!
Yup, i'm in Charlotte/Mooresville area. I think it's a 7hr drive to NJMP.

Thank you for the offer, I will look into it since NSX's and track days are a pretty awesome combination and last years XPO was pretty fun in that regard. Unfortunately my NSX is in Southern California and won't make it to XPO this year even if I go.

Billy

Back