• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Birth gift???

My second child is due in the second week of August. I was thinking of buying my wife a crazy gift that she will not expect. I was hoping to spend between 2-3k. If she knew that she would not be happy, but when she gets the gift she would never give it back. I need some ideas guys. I was thinking jewelry.

PS - she has pearls and diamond earings already.

How about a nice watch with the baby's name/B-day engraved on the back? I gave my wife a Tag she had admired for a wedding gift many years ago, and she still wears it almost daily. Not as flashy as jewelry, but the sentiment is there.

Yes, that is his wife. If you think she is hot there, you should see her naked!:eek:

(NOTE TO NUCCA: TIME TO TRIM HEDGES UNDER BATHROOM WINDOW AGAIN):biggrin: :biggrin:

Ski_Banker said:
One question: Would she prefer a classic 6sp gated shifter, or F1 paddles? :biggrin:

I wish those were things that I needed to consider.

Shumdit thanks for the tip, I have been working a lot lately and the bushes have gone to hell!:biggrin:

There are Pendants/Charms that looks like sculpted families, You can get them in pretty much every price range you want. My wife loves her's.
Just a thought.

I second the idea of the watch w/ a nice engraving (incl. baby's birth date).

The charms are really nice. My friend has two, one with each child's name on the back. The engraving on the watch is also a good option. I don't think you can go wrong with either.

I wouldn't get the charm bracelet. Like Tantheman said, they are very trendy. You can buy the charms and put them on a nice necklace chain. They aren't so trendy then.

Understudy said:
I wouldn't get the charm bracelet. Like Tantheman said, they are very trendy. You can buy the charms and put them on a nice necklace chain. They aren't so trendy then.

OOPS! I posted under Stephen's username! :redface: I guess that's what I get when I try posting from home. :tongue:

big-d@ddie...

Diamond tennis-bracelet? It has the most notable presence per green-back in terms of jewelry. White gold w/ marquis-diamantes`...

22kt gold bangles w/ reflective-facets/design. This type of 'yellow' gold is like carbon-fiber for women. I recall your wedding-reception pics, your wife & gold go very well together...

A simple and prestigous, yet classy time-piece (as aforementioned). Cartier watch seems to be of an unpretentious, yet distinguished taste. Really don't have to go loco' for the guilded/ornate offerings (precious stones, etc'), but something elegant and timeless!

Oh yea, congratz' man! Very happy for you & your wifey... :smile:

Shumdit said:
Yes, that is his wife. If you think she is hot there, you should see her naked!:eek:

(NOTE TO NUCCA: TIME TO TRIM HEDGES UNDER BATHROOM WINDOW AGAIN):biggrin: :biggrin:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

How far do you live from NuccaJB's house, Shumdit?:eek:
I would say to give her a nice set of shoes and purse. $2-3k get you some really nice stuffs.
Steve

nuccaJB said:
My second child is due in the second week of August. I was thinking of buying my wife a crazy gift that she will not expect. I was hoping to spend between 2-3k. If she knew that she would not be happy, but when she gets the gift she would never give it back. I need some ideas guys. I was thinking jewelry.

PS - she has pearls and diamond earings already.

004.gif

p.s. You're Awesome!!! :biggrin: :smile:

Back