• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Black NSX needed (bay area)

Hello,

We have already found the right car.
Thank all of you for your help and support.

Ron Kimball

Last edited:
Ron Kimball said:
Hello,
I am a car photographer who needs a "good" to "excellent" condition Black NSX for a photo shoot(northwest region, BAY AREA).
-Photos are for a car care product and possibly some calendars.
-Owner will be paid $500 for 2 days of shooting; loaner car is available.
-Need response ASASP.

Check out my stock photo website: www.ronkimballstock.com

thank you,
I appreciate your time,

Ron Kimball
cell: 650-224-6569
email: [email protected]

Nice work, are those NSX pictures on your webiste available for purchase?:confused: I got a thing for an Imola Orange 2002 and up and maybe looking at one every day will make me pull the trigger.

Re: Black NSX needed

A Bay Area NSXer named Chris who has a late model NSX which probably is perfect for the job. Anyone knows his contact info?
Steve

Ron Kimball said:
Hello,
I am a car photographer...

Saying you're a "photographer" is like saying Steven Speilberg is just a director. Members in car forums who don't know who you are should be shaken.

If anyone hear isn't familiar with Ron Kimball's work, I suggest you check his site out asap;)

Rob

Parker6Speed said:
Saying you're a "photographer" is like saying Steven Speilberg is just a director. Members in car forums who don't know who you are should be shaken.

If anyone hear isn't familiar with Ron Kimball's work, I suggest you check his site out asap;) Rob
um, that's nice. but isn't spielberg a director?

(edit: before responding, i did check out his site / work - looks great)

Last edited:

I had this poster (saw it on Ron's website) in my dorm room in college 15 years ago....

DCA%2001%20RK0001%2001T_T.JPG

Ron, your work is phenominal!!!!

Now that I look at it, couldn't have they are all current model cars. Is this a photoshoped remake of an earlier pic?

queenlives said:
um, that's nice. but isn't spielberg a director?

(edit: before responding, i did check out his site / work - looks great)

i threw the "Just A" in front of it, as in... average director or one that isn't creative enough to do more than direct.

:smile:

CL65 Captain said:
I had this poster (saw it on Ron's website) in my dorm room in college 15 years ago....

DCA%2001%20RK0001%2001T_T.JPG

Ron, your work is phenominal!!!!

Now that I look at it, couldn't have they are all current model cars. Is this a photoshoped remake of an earlier pic?

Like me, you probably drooled over this one.
I noticed that the house is different and also the Chevy has been replaced by a Dodge. :)

Otto

Attachments

• 10030522.jpg
    10030522.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 79
Ok, who's the lucky one that got the gig? :)

Otto

Back