• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Black NSX & S2K pics

Our cars were used today for a photoshoot for an upcoming "Honda/Acura Buyer's Guide" book that will be out later this year or early next year. Afterwards, I took a some pictures with my new Rebel XT camera to see how the pics would turn out. Here are a few of them for you guys.

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Newman said:
Our cars were used today for a photoshoot for an upcoming "Honda/Acura Buyer's Guide" book that will be out later this year or early next year. Afterwards, I took a some pictures with my new Rebel XT camera to see how the pics would turn out. Here are a few of them for you guys.

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

excellent pics, nice cars, i love blk nsxs

Those are very clean, waxed black cars. I know its a hard work to keep black cars clean. Thumbs up for the clean job.

Yes, Roja Formula 7 wheels. From what I was told by them, they're now discontinued. Funny thing is that both cars were just hosed off and wiped down, no wax jobs on either. No Photoshop work was done to the cars except resizing (I'm happy with the Rebel XT DLSR camera and its manual settings). If I took the pics out in the sunlight, my swirl marks would have most likely shown up :frown:

Back