• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

black on black (not work safe)

Brocz said:
anyone notice her hair is different in the first pic of the second set of pictures? hmmm..... :wink:

The second set of pictures might be taken after the.......... :biggrin:

But she put her bra back on.....it could not have been that serious!!! :biggrin:

She looks great in that dress, though the first thing I noticed were her eyes. She has beautiful and captivating eyes.

mickeylex said:
She looks great in that dress, though the first thing I noticed were her eyes. She has beautiful and captivating eyes.

OK, sure Nalesh .... I'll buy it, that was the very first thing you noticed .......... think Lisa will buy it?
pain.gif

(although potentially that one could get you in about as much trouble!)

You know my wife...of course she won't buy it, but at least I get points for saying it. :biggrin:

I must have done something wrong when my NSX was black. :biggrin: Congrates man for having a beautiful wife and a beautiful car.

I keep on going back, and back and back and back to this post.....

Damn! Thats beautifull!

Picture through the windsheild is very nice indeed.

M

Re: Very flattering!

Osiris_x11 said:
BTW, Berlina Black NSX'es are dead seskyyy!

If you ever see a pic of me in my black nsx, i'm sure you would take that back!!! :biggrin:

DutchBlackNsx said:
If you ever see a pic of me in my black nsx, i'm sure you would take that back!!! :biggrin:

:biggrin: not true, I saw you shaking your black (nsx-)ass on our last trip,.......veeery sexy

Last edited:
JNSX said:
thanks guys for all your positive comments...
here are a few more.
Pitty you don't have a quick Release Snap-off Steering Wheel (2nd pic through the windshield)

senna said:
:biggrin: not true, I saw you shaking your black (nsx-)ass on our last trip,.......veeery sexy

We agreed that my rear suspension is having trouble keeping it in a straight line...especialy in corners. :rolleyes:

But thankx anyway ;)

Now, back on topic , any more pics?

3rd pic, 2nd set...

omg look at that ROCK!

wanna adopt? :p

x

ERROR!!!! Please rename this thread:

Any suggestions for a new name? I thought of a few

1. Damn it !!!!!!!
2. Everything is better in black
3. Caution new IBM dress code
4. This is my new attorney
5. This is my new secretary
6. New picture of the month award
7. I might have to call in sick to work today,my car won't start
8. New interior option on 2005 NSX

xxx said:
First off - you are a lucky man. :smile:
Second - I see panty in the 2nd pic. :eek:
Third - Nice combo to come home to after a long day. :biggrin:

LOL - I had to scroll back up, I must not have looked close enough. That is a hot suit, my wife always wonders way I am all over her when she is getting dressed in the morning or when she gets home from work. Women in black (esp business suits) are about as hot as it gets. My wife would never let me post pics of her like that on prime.

I wished we had 50 % female NSX drivers here! This would be a perfect match! :)
Who's idea was it to take the pics?
More of the same! :D
Congrats to the pics! :)

Not normally my GIG to comment on someones wife/girlfriend but I figure you put it up there because you are proud of her looks!!!
So congrats on one "very classy" looking lady.
She seems like a good sport to let you as well.
Stacy

D'Ecosse said:
OK, sure Nalesh .... I'll buy it, that was the very first thing you noticed .......... think Lisa will buy it?
pain.gif

(although potentially that one could get you in about as much trouble!)
Of course Lisa bought it, that was the same and ONLY line Nalesh uses on women! Hahaha. "Excuse me Ms, I just can't help noticing your beautiful and captivating eyes. Would it be too much to ask you to spend the night with me?" :biggrin:
Steve

"borrowing" the parismodel pose
:)

Attachments

• 6s.jpg
    6s.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 4,647
At least your wife didn't say,"I don't have to prove anything, just look at me!" In fact, it does shows everyone who visit this post do like women, a lot. :biggrin:

can i take your wife out. I was thinking we should start with a pitcher of sangria mabye two depending if were having fun or not then we can go for dinner with a nice bottle of wine, chit chat a little. Then we could go dance a little you know move a little get to know each other and see what happens

Back