• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Body Repair Help...Southeast

It looks like our '91 red/black isn't going to be "salvaged." We are currently looking for an excellent and QUALIFIED NSX body shop in or around the Atlanta, GA area. I've looked on the other pages of NSX prime but didn't see anything for southeast. Has anyone had any body work done, if so who would you recommend?? I've called out to RM Racing, etc.... no luck.

Rena
'91 red/black
'94 red/black vette 6-spd.

Whats the extent of the damage? I have one referral I can give you.. They're in Canton, GA..

Drop me an email and I'll send you their contact info if you're interested. They do excellent body work!

Many folks have had good experiences at Acura Carland in Duluth. I have no first hand experience with their bodywork; but I've been very pleased with their mechanical work.

gm

Well, my husband spoke with someone at Nally Acura in Atlanta today. They seem pretty confident, and even have a track record with NSX body repair. Apparently they have the “baking” oven for the paint process. From the details that he went into we feel pretty good about it. If anyone has had experience with this shop I would really appreciate your comments!

Rena
’91 red/black
’94 red/black 6-spd. vette

Back