• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Boston or LA?

Celtics or Lakers?

• Celtics

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • Lakers

Votes: 45 62.5%

• Total voters
I'd rather see the game decided by the players. With all the money involved, I think we're going to learn a lot of the dirty and true secrets of sports from Donaghy. It was Ray Allen himself I think that complained that the games were rigged once. So there you go, a Boston player that thinks the games are fixed.

We'll see how this all plays out, but the officiating whether or not the Lakers win has been horrendous.

I was almost forgetting about the 2002 season when Sac's trophy was pretty much stripped away by the officials in game 6. Tuesday just had to come around where all the bad memories had to surface again :frown:. It's just not as satisfying to watch NBA basketball anymore knowing what kind of dirt is being kicked around. You know what they say - money makes the world go around.

I was almost forgetting about the 2002 season when Sac's trophy was pretty much stripped away by the officials in game 6. Tuesday just had to come around where all the bad memories had to surface again :frown:. It's just not as satisfying to watch NBA basketball anymore knowing what kind of dirt is being kicked around. You know what they say - money makes the world go around.

I was there, I watched those games and I remember the Lakers should have lost. BTW, I used to live in Antelope. :) Worked on Watt Ave, and lived off of Shandwick... Stern is trying to isolate it to this one rogue ref and I really hope the dirt spills out from this...

I was there, I watched those games and I remember the Lakers should have lost. BTW, I used to live in Antelope. :) Worked on Watt Ave, and lived off of Shandwick... Stern is trying to isolate it to this one rogue ref and I really hope the dirt spills out from this...

I know exactly where Shandwick is. I'm actually in Natomas now, I last live in Antelope 2 years ago.

I really hope Stern loses his spot at commissioner and leaves the NBA completely! Somehow I'm thinking the Celtics series have been extended intentionally to 7 game each for more proceeds. I was rooting on the Lakers until Tuesday hit to remind me what the NBA transformed into - now I don't really care about the finals. It's sad how this sport has turned out.

I hope all this will be correct in the upcoming season.

As for this thread. Celtics' 3 to Lakers' 1. It's almost guaranteed at this point. I guess one thing I can be happy for is a ring a piece to KG and Allen - they've been waiting a long time.

"A lot of wine, a lot of beer, a couple of shots, maybe like 20 of them...." :eek:

LA is going to lose tonight.

You can't double Garnett, AND Pierce, AND Allen. And any of them can hurt you. You have three guys here that are long time allstars. They have paid their dues, they know how to play, and they want this bad.

I am sorry Lakers fans, this is their time. They will not be denied.

Wow Turbo2Go, you were spot on. Man it sure looks like your predictions will come true. You are a basketball genius!!!

Dave don't hate :wink: I will be looking forward to the LA win tonite. :cool:

Its allright man, no need to cry. They still have a chance.

that was the gayest game ever, im getting started early on my 30 days:rolleyes:

I must say, I like your attitude. No sore loser here. Taking it like a man!!! :D

Lakers should have finished them off in the 3rd quarter and they deserved to lose. But two of those critical fouls on Pierce were really questionable. The Gasol foul which got him to the line and that one he sold trying to go around Kobe. That was total BS, at least let them play when it gets down to the wire... The officiating is really starting to stink of what Donaghy is claiming...

Malibu, have a seat buddy, I am about to break some news to you:

The Celtics have three veteran superstars that have never won a ring. They had the best record in the NBA this year. They have the best defense in the NBA. So far this season they have been 5-1 against the Lakers. They are the better team my NSX brotha!!! just accept it and move on, stop blaming the officials, it will be less painful. lol...

BoSox's came back 4 straight!

Still Hope!

Go Lakers!

Ummm.... that was a Boston team. They weren't the Los Angeles sissies. :tongue:

Thoughts? Boston tanks Sunday's game so they win at home? :rolleyes:

Celtics are back

LA has no one to stop Paul P. nor K.G.

Celtics in 7 maybe 6 if they can steal one in LA.

GO CELTICS!!!!

Just as I called it back on May 31, 2008
Celtics in 6 if they could take one in LA.
If you want to know the truth, Lakers should have been swept.
La has no answer for KG nor PP. Lakers big men are really soft, all KG has to do is play ball in the paint. PG is just like Dallas Mavericks Big man (DN) WEAK!!!, they can't play tough ball in the paint.

I want the series to go at least 6.

Here are the two official best posts of this thread.. with nothing further needing to be said..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MBo4sDaUe4o&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MBo4sDaUe4o&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Didn't even show the part where he started crying... :tongue:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eOKlVenKBBE&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eOKlVenKBBE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I scored some really nice seats for this Sunday's game. I'll be there cheering them on. :) I was thinking of using this plotter to print out a big sign with Chado and turbo2go's NSXs on it and something that reads "Wussies drive these cars." But they probably won't show it on TV...

I scored some really nice seats for this Sunday's game. I'll be there cheering them on. :) I was thinking of using this plotter to print out a big sign with Chado and turbo2go's NSXs on it and something that reads "Wussies drive these cars." But they probably won't show it on TV...

LOL Yeah they probably won't show it. Could make it say Beat LA and have the NSXPrime logo below it. How's that for a shameless plug? :tongue: :biggrin:

Malibu your sign should indeed say Beat LA as pointed out above! :biggrin:

LMAO... take it easy on him man, he might drive off a cliff soon. Then we will have no one to give car stereo advice around here.

Greatest comeback in Final's history baby.... that game was unreal... unreal...

The Celtics have LA so nervous even if they are ahead by 35 points next game they will still be biting their nails. Its like punching a guy that keeps smiling and coming at you... The Lakers are scared shitless right now... :biggrin:

Here you go Lakers fans... here is a poster for your wall. I will autograph it for you if you like:

big3_colosseum400300.jpg

T'was the night before Game 5, and all through Lakerland the creatures were nervous and quiet...

They were waiting for the loss and the usual following L.A. Riot...

:biggrin:

T'was the night before Game 5, and all through Lakerland the creatures were nervous and quiet...

They were waiting for the loss and the usual following L.A. Riot...

:biggrin:

One thing that you can say about the finals is that the games have all been very close. Almost each one easily decided by free throws. Each game was there for the taking, Lakers could have won already or vice versa. Shoulda woulda, coulda...

Damn that girl that sat next to me was hot... Anyhow, I took this picture for you tonite Dave.

2582559281_0e4864175f.jpg

So where is the picture of the hot girl?

One thing that you can say about the finals is that the games have all been very close. Almost each one easily decided by free throws. Each game was there for the taking, Lakers could have won already or vice versa. Shoulda woulda, coulda...

Damn that girl that sat next to me was hot... Anyhow, I took this picture for you tonite Dave.

x3

WTF malibu... I know what a scoreboard looks like. We have one in Boston...

The good thing about this year's playoffs is that people are seeing who Paul Pierce really is. 39 with Lebron guarding him and 38 with Bryant guarding him and what he does defensively are becoming clear.

The girl sitting next to me had a pink fancy color rock on her finger probably 3 carats in size. I think she was Korean because she was sitting there with her Korean boyfriend. I didn't want to be rude taking a picture...

Seeing Pierce play in person last night I wasn't that impressed. The guy is a master of using that off arm to offensively foul without getting caught, he's very clever with the angles and the refs. But this is what great players do, foul without getting caught and drawing fouls.

I took this video.

Back