• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bought a NSX on Friday!

I flew to Cleveland and drove my NSX back to Delaware this Friday/Saturday. It's a 91 black/black with 73k miles. The car is very clean, and fun to drive!

The only issues I noticed is alittle rough idle until it warms up, a small shake in the steering wheel ( only under certain acceleration and after changing lanes) then it clears up and the steering wheel is smooth. Also I noticed brake fluid on the top of the abs module around the gray cap. That wasn't there before the trip. It's a auto if that matters in any of these issues.

I was hoping there would be no issues, but it is a 22 year old car.

And I'll get pics up once I get on my pc, and load them from my iPhone.

Congrats on you purchase. Make sure you post some pictures.

Congrats and welcome to the world of NSX ownership. Anticipating pictures...

Congratulation on your purchase. You are spot on "it is a 22 year old car."
Sorry I can't help you with the car's issues but I'm sure some automotive expert will chime in with some good advice.

Thanks everyone! I'm gonna try to get my profile and some pics done tonight. I use my iPhone for most everything these days and it won't let me add pictures that I know of. It is the car listed in eBay sale part of the forum under 1 owner 72k black on black auto. If they still have it up there will be a pic there. It wasn't a one owner after research on the car. The condition of the car would make you think it's a one owner thou!

Thanks everyone.

Has anyone else had a issue with uploading pictures? I made a album but the pop up to load pictures kept freezing/taking forever and wouldn't even upload one picture.
I will try again tomorrow!

Congratulations on buying one of the most iconic, prestigious, race inspired, exotic looking cars of all time.

I can't wait for my day, but I love hearing about other peoples happiness.........it fuels my fire.

BRAVO!

image23.jpg

image22.jpg

image21.jpg

image6.jpg

image17.jpg

image18.jpg

welcome! good to see another one come to this area

We expect to see all of the Delaware/New Jersey owners driving down to NSXPO in October. This will be one you won't want to miss! And it's so close!!!!!

Thanks for all the comments!!

And shawn110975, thanks for pointing out the add pic option.

Gleibig, thanks for adding them to the feed!

99NCNSX, when in October is the NSXPO? I've done a ton of traveling for shows over the years with my other cars. I don't mind the drive!

I'm going to get better pictures soon! Also I've got wheels, HIDs, and springs going on hopefully next weekend. Then off to Acura to get the TB/WP service, Plugs, Belts. I'm thinking of adding a new crank pulley, and a valve adjustment with the new LMS springs from SOS. And debating on the Rad hoses, 6 or 25... To do or not to do them. Then I'm gonna take a break and enjoy it before doing anything else.

If anyone has any opinions on the preventative work I'm open for suggestions. It stings to have to do this just after buying it, but its been 20k miles and 13 years since its been done. And reading on here it seems most say to go ahead with the change.

Back