• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brandon Pidwell (GT Theory) Anyone still dealing with him?

Hello,

I have paid for my order of a set of brakes long ago, waited months yet brakes were not done, told then the handbrake was outsourced to another company.
A while later, I wanted to see if I can get my money back for engagement ring since the handbrake's still not done.
A while after that, brakes were done, but I'm busy with marriage.
He said he'll try to sell it and send pictures of the brakes, haven't seen anything about either.
Much later, I gave up as everything is settling down for my marriage, told him to send it over, he said he moved and brakes were in the back and he'll get them out....

Today, I have to send another Email reminding him about my brakes...

Everything had been a long time... I'll post more details if necessary, but anyone know him personally? Are my brakes actually made? He said he moved out of brakes and into wheels and aeros now? Yet I couldn't find any info about it nor a website.

Sorry Kevin, I also emailed you, your brakes are here. They were packed away in storage when we moved, that is no excuse, I should have gotten in there and got them out to you long ago. I will get them sent out. Sorry again.

Back