• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bridgewater Acura is now The Kid!

zahntech said:
Ha! there you are Ashley ...how are the ferrari guys doing?

Doing just fine! :smile: Check out pics from the NW winter party at the Museum of Flight last Sat night. http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85922
(Must be a registered member to view pics...)

Then we also have those who have suffered heart break and are seeking treatment... http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83428

Looking forward to attending the first ever NW Lamborghini winter dinner this Sat!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

BUT you know I still check in from time to time on prime. Can't stay away from my fan club here for too long...:wink:

ParisModel said:
Doing just fine! :smile: Check out pics from the NW winter party at the Museum of Flight last Sat night.

Then we also have those who have suffered heart break and are seeking treatment...

Looking forward to attending the first ever NW Lamborghini winter dinner this Sat!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

looks like you are leading them on quite nicely ...good luck with that:wink: :rolleyes:

ceeya32 said:
Hey Ash, I see my son still has you as one of his favorites on my space!:biggrin:

Tell him I am flattered! XoXo :wink:

Do you have a myspace page set up???

Zahntech - Actually they lead me...I just go where I'm told. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: LOL

To the kid and everyone else,
First of all, I have been out of the country 12/10-12/16(not hiding or checking the forum quietly like he said) and just found this thread today to check up on The Kid's well being. As usual, things on the internet haven't changed. I don't feel I owe anyone an explanation except for The kid. But since he is trying to make this public, here ya go. I pm'd him and told him he should be a little more respectful to pearlG35 and his quest for an NSX. He could possibly be a new customer to him. His reply to me was very rude and out of place. All I stated to him was to be a little more tasteful in his choose of words. He even said he'd love to meet me in person and handle it. Fine by me. He definitely doesn't know what he's getting himself into by taking that path. Anyways, I emailed Bridgewater Acura to tell them to have the kid change his screenname so people wouldn't read all his rude comments and hold the dealership responsible. He then comes up with this story that he's been fired and tries to get everyone to feel sorry for him, etc. Whatever, I guess some people have nothing better to do. Thats the story, nothing more, nothing less. I never told his boss to fire him or tried to get him fired. Which isn't the case at all, now. I'm not even sure why this post even exists. So, to the kid and everyone else, I apologize for asking him to be more respectful to potential customers and to people in general.

Last edited:
And one more thing. After reading every reply, it is funny how quick people are to jump in and say stuff when they don't even know the story. I kept this private between he and I in pm's. He is the one who got beligerant with me and made up all the lies. Now, everyone is pissed at me becasue they think he got fired which never, ever, happened. Maybe I should ask him for an apology for making up lies and trying to bash me publicly??? This is just ridiculous and a perfect example of why not to believe anything you read on the internet. Happy Holiday's everyone...........

Last edited:
Interesting.. I can't believe some small panised winer called his boss.

The thread did bring in the car whore, which was slightly amusing.

But give it a break here. Just drop it.

NSX-Stalker

Hmmm, MostWanted, you stated internet never changed, are you getting tired of all the forums (people) on internet in general?? If so, then I guessed you shouldn't take people's comment too seriously.

I appreciated that You were trying to ask the Kid to behave... But obviously both of your stories are not quite the same......

You know, if you have the great power to get someone fired, we have some bad mouthed guys here and more importantly those who robbed, cheated other nsxprime members over market place. I'm pretty sure we have quite a list of names. Why don't you do us a favor and call their boss..... er... wait, destroy their nsx (if they still have one) and burn down their house too.... US Nsxprime members are not the one to be messed with.

Sorry Kid, you just have to be the example.......:tongue:

MostWanted said:
Anyways, I emailed Bridgewater Acura to tell them to have the kid change his screenname so people wouldn't read all his rude comments and hold the dealership responsible. l.

I read the "pearlG35" thread and i didnt think his comments on the tv screens in the headrest were rude/offensive. Emailing his place of work because of something on NSXprime is still weak. Stop being so damn sensitive, find something to do like drive that NSX! :smile:

btw..i work for Kaiser Permanente..PM me if you want my boss' email.

For everyone: Please don't go to outside agencies (or peoples workplaces) if you have a problem with something as trivial as a post on this site. Threats to a persons safety, national security, or canned beer... now that;s reason for concern. It's a forum for peoples opinions and suggestions...

The way I see it is keep it in-house or keep it to yourself.

MostWanted said:
. Anyways, I emailed Bridgewater Acura to tell them to have the kid change his screenname so people wouldn't read all his rude comments and hold the dealership responsible. [\QUOTE]

Very thoughtful of you!!

NO WAY TO JUSTIFY IT. You contacted the guys workplace.That is just lame.

PAUL M said:
MostWanted said:
. Anyways, I emailed Bridgewater Acura to tell them to have the kid change his screenname so people wouldn't read all his rude comments and hold the dealership responsible. [\QUOTE]

Very thoughtful of you!!

I couldn't agree more.

I have been reading all the posts about Prime going downhill. I couldn't agree more after this fiasco.

PAUL M said:
MostWanted said:

Very thoughtful of you!!

i appreciate most wanted's post and now, with his input, have a slightly different (though incomplete, i'm sure) perspective on the issue.

i wouldn't have contacted the dealership over the issue (not large enough to warrant doing so, imho), but having said that, the OP's handle was his employer's company name and as such, carries the implication the OP represents the business is some way, such as in these postings:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60458

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58853

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59411

again, *i wouldn't have contacted the employer* on this particular issue, but imho, if you're publicly representing another entity such as an employer (whether online, at a trade show, whatever...) you need to be either neutral on all issues but those you're actively trying to support; otherwise, use another handle.

thx for your perspective, wanted.

best,
hal

queenlives said:
PAUL M said:
i appreciate most wanted's post and now, with his input, have a slightly different (though incomplete, i'm sure) perspective on the issue.
..................on all issues but those you're actively trying to support; otherwise, use another handle.
best,
hal

Thats my thoughts as well, though i really cant judge without having ALL facts.

But then, should i........prolly not...

Mich

queenlives said:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60458

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59411

again, *i wouldn't have contacted the employer* on this particular issue, but imho, if you're publicly representing another entity such as an employer (whether online, at a trade show, whatever...) you need to be either neutral on all issues but those you're actively trying to support; otherwise, use another handle.

best,
hal

I agree, at his level of profession a post like this shouldnt have been represented by "Bridgewater Acura" on public forums.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=416371&postcount=25

regards

Mike, sorry to hear about this, but I think you are better off with your new name. Calling yourself your place of business can only lead to bad things IMO.

I am sure glad to hear you didn't lose your job.

NSXTech said:

Your decision not to ID the Jerk speaks volumes about your integrity-

"one rain don't make no river
one punch don't make no fight.
one chain don't make no prison
two wrongs don't make no right"

Cheers,
Mark

What was "The Kids" intention then with this post? Surely to solicit responses requesting the persons identity. Someone having true morals would have let it go without this thread and learned from their mistake of using their employers ID on a public forum without some kind of blanket disclosure statement.

"The Kid" got off easy this time when legal action could have been pursued in the past (the street-racing-with-the-Supra thread was a good candidate for legal action...).

Mac Attack said:
What was "The Kids" intention then with this post? Surely to solicit responses requesting the persons identity. Someone having true morals would have let it go without this thread and learned from their mistake of using their employers ID on a public forum without some kind of blanket disclosure statement.

"The Kid" got off easy this time when legal action could have been pursued in the past (the street-racing-with-the-Supra thread was a good candidate for legal action...).
agreed.

Mac Attack said:

Your right, MY NSX and MY INSURANCE and oh I forgot to mention... My NSX is my own personal vehicle. If I was in a company car; youd be 100% correct.

Most Wanted is still lame. I do more favors on this site for people than most of you can even know. Carfax, advise, extended warranties at nearly cost, FREE PARTS, etc, etc. Ive done nothing wrong.

By the way; Mr Most Wanted, I was speeding on my way to work if you feel the need to call anyone. My Boss, My Parents, whoever:tongue:

65 in a 55 baby:biggrin:

The kid-Let it go already:) I fly a Government airplane over International waters 800 miles from land at night and the last thing I'm concerned with is a car salesman from NJ speeding. If you weren't so rude to me in your pm's and just accepted my advice I would of let it go. You pissed me off and I made a point. Now for the love of God, let's drop it and have a Merry Christmas. I'm not going to post again in this thread.

For all of the other people on prime Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Last edited:
wow!:eek: Neo would be proud,this thread and what chain of events suround it are like the first instalment of the matrix.Where the dreamworld of the artificial matrix(prime) clashes and intermingles with reality.I for one do not agree that it is acceptable to react to things in the real world based on what occures in cyberspace.I also think it is all of our responsibility to limit our personal information,and be very cautious with strangers on prime.Personaly I try to limit humor/cajoling/dissing to people I have met or to those who have proven themselves as reponsible regulars.Let us not forget the recent carfax topic.All of us have at our disposal powerful tools via the internet to affect others lives,we should all tread lightly,and not attempt to controll or otherwise harass/stalk our fellow enthusiasts.

The Kid said:
Your right, MY NSX and MY INSURANCE and oh I forgot to mention... My NSX is my own personal vehicle. If I was in a company car; youd be 100% correct.

Most Wanted is still lame. I do more favors on this site for people than most of you can even know. Carfax, advise, extended warranties at nearly cost, FREE PARTS, etc, etc. Ive done nothing wrong.

By the way; Mr Most Wanted, I was speeding on my way to work if you feel the need to call anyone. My Boss, My Parents, whoever:tongue:

65 in a 55 baby:biggrin:

You obviously do not know the ways of our legal system, and in general, have a lot of growing up to do.

Thank you for all of the things you do for fellow NSXers - nobody ever said it wasn't appreciated.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Prime members! :cool:

Mac Attack said:
You obviously do not know the ways of our legal system, and in general, have a lot of growing up to do.:

What do you mean?:confused:

Back