• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bridgewater Acura is now The Kid!

Well do to someone on NSX Prime I was forced to change my NSX Prime screen name to The Kid (my nickname). My views were being viewed as my dealerships and I want no association with my place of business. Some one felt the need to call my dealership and get me fired for posting a comment that stated "T.V's in headrest are pointless and ridiculous". To the person who started all this; and you know who you are..... Happy Holidays:biggrin:

dave22 said:
Do you mean attempt to get you fired? Surely something so trivial (yet VERY true :D ) wouldn't cause you to lose your job. Right?

one would think so! Its not like I insulted him directly. Instead I get a PM from someone (who was across the country from the thread starter) telling me I have no class. I told him it was a meaningless comment and he proceeds to call my boss.:confused:

jeez, that's horrid.

I went and looked at the 'comment'.

complete crap that they'd get all bent out of shape. seems people who love their overthetop audio/video systems can get very defensive and hate on people who don't appreciate it. I agree with your original comment, of how pointless it is to do what they did. I don't like how fast people bite your head off if you don't like their mods on this board.

I thought this place had more class than that.

remember, it's ok to have an opinion, as long as it's everyone else's

hope everything works out Kid.

ceeya32 said:
You have got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!Kid:confused:

Im only 26 but thats been my nickname. I started in the car business and everyone was always older than me. "tell the kid to do it", "go ask the kid", "hey kid, we need coffee".... and the name just stuck. Plus at the auctions, Im known as the kid who buys all the sports compact cars. Everybody who brings anything like an EVO, STI, SI, GSR, Type R and things of that nature always say "hey kid, I got something here you might be interested in". People know I pay crazy money.

rickysals said:
jeez, that's horrid.

I went and looked at the 'comment'.

complete crap that they'd get all bent out of shape. seems people who love their overthetop audio/video systems can get very defensive and hate on people who don't appreciate it. I agree with your original comment, of how pointless it is to do what they did. I don't like how fast people bite your head off if you don't like their mods on this board.

I thought this place had more class than that.

remember, it's ok to have an opinion, as long as it's everyone else's

hope everything works out Kid.

Unreal. What are you going to do?

Sig said:
Trying to get someone fired.... for a statement about headrests on a NSX forum????:confused: Unreal!

What's next, a lawsuit for hurt feelings?

Jason,

most absurd thing ive ever heard of. Whats this world coming too. Should have come to NSXPO 05 :frown: and I expect to see you at NSXPO 06. Hows the resturant coming?

The Kid said:
Well do to someone on NSX Prime I was forced to change my NSX Prime screen name to The Kid (my nickname). My views were being viewed as my dealerships and I want no association with my place of business. Some one felt the need to call my dealership and get me fired for posting a comment that stated "T.V's in headrest are pointless and ridiculous". To the person who started all this; and you know who you are..... Happy Holidays:biggrin:

So... You just had to change screen names? Or you are now unemployed?

If it is the latter :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That would be almost unbelievable.

Philip

sjones said:
Please tell me you did not get fired over something so trivial.

Im not saying anything but its Just in the time for the holidays:wink:

Gonna take time to get used to this new ID!

Mike, knowing you through the forum and knowing of you through others... you're w/o a doubt the antithesis of the typical 20-something NSX owner/ admirer/ fan/ etc. on 'Prime.

Keep on keepin' it R-E-A-L...
icon14.gif

Re: Gonna take time to get used to this new ID!

Osiris_x11 said:
Mike, knowing you through the forum and knowing of you through others... you're w/o a doubt the antithesis of the typical 20-something NSX owner/ admirer/ fan/ etc. on 'Prime.

Keep on keepin' it R-E-A-L...
icon14.gif

Tell my boss that:wink: just kidding:biggrin:

I've often thought about if it was wise for you to use the official name of your place of business. I'm sure some people who don't know you would believe that it was an official representation of the business. It may all be for the good that you changed it.

That said, what that person did is ignorant and despicable. I'm sure he is a loser in real life and not worth knowing. Life goes on and I’ll be just as happy reading posts from “The Kid”. And to the guy with TV’s in his headrests: “Dry up and blow away”.

mikec said:
That said, what that person did is ignorant and despicable. I'm sure he is a loser in real life and not worth knowing. Life goes on and I’ll be just as happy reading posts from “The Kid”. And to the guy with TV’s in his headrests: “Dry up and blow away”.

Thats the best part, The original thread starter didnt have a problem with my comment. Some guy 2000 miles away felt the need to tell me I have no class and felt I should be fired. The guy who has the TV's is a nice guy and weve spoke thru PM's before. Funny right!

I'm sorry about what happened. Unbelievable. I would like to hear his reasoning as to why he felt the need to contact your workplace. I hope everything works out O.K. for you.

Last edited:
The thing I dont understand is the guy who called my BOSS PM'd me to tell me that im classless and I guess he intention was to be a "GOOD GUY" and help another Prime member. He proved how nice of a guy he is:confused:

To the person who called my boss, and you know who you are-please do not call my place of business again. You have no right to play with someone else's life.

I guess by getting someone fired and unemployed he thought he would accomplish his original goal of being a "NICE GUY":tongue:

I kept checking the date - nowhere near April 1st.
This is so incredulous, it's beyond belief!
Not to say I don't believe you - just it's so shocking. I can't contemplate what would bring someone to do such a vindictive act, especially over something so trivial as a difference of opinion over a topic which itself is quite trivial. <!--StartFragment -->
crap.gif

The Kid said:
The thing I dont understand is the guy who called my BOSS PM'd me to tell me that im classless and I guess he intention was to be a "GOOD GUY" and help another Prime member. He proved how nice of a guy he is:confused:

To the person who called my boss, and you know who you are-please do not call my place of business again. You have no right to play with someone else's life.

I guess by getting someone fired and unemployed he thought he would accomplish his original goal of being a "NICE GUY":tongue:

You are a very nice guy:smile: !!! I would have exposed him like he exposed you:mad: . I must be the only one who wants to know who on earth(should i saw on prime) is that little?????:confused: Also did the boss slap you on the hand? Have the culprits bought anything from you?

I read through the whole G35 thread and laughed my butt off about the TV headrests comment. What a tool to actually call your boss!!! You mentioned in that thread you wouldn't post anymore and that would suck because I would miss your avatar:biggrin:

Anyway, glad to see you're still on board. The G35 guy seemed to take all the stupid comments in stride, I still think the whole thread was a little stupid. Anyway, I better not say too much, I don't want anyone calling my boss....:eek:

Ko-nsx said:
You are a very nice guy:smile: !!! I would have exposed him like he exposed you:mad: . I must be the only one who wants to know who on earth(should i saw on prime) is that little?????:confused: Also did the boss slap you on the hand? Have the culprits bought anything from you?

Im not saying who he is, Id rather him be a man and explain why he did this and apologize on this thread. I also dont need him calling my boss again or maybe my parents next time:tongue: The culprit lives 2000 miles from me and has never had any transactions from us-he wasnt even the person I made the comment too:eek:

Brocz said:
Anyway, I better not say too much, I don't want anyone calling my boss....:eek:

Whats his number? Your fired:wink: The G35 guy is actually my age, lives close by, and is a pretty cool kid. We spoke a couple of times via PM and he couldnt believe what was going on:smile: I even invited him to my next meet and a ride in my SC'd NSX:cool:

Back