• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bronze or Spark Silver TE37's?

Bronze or Spark Silver TE37's

• Bronze

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Spark Silver

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Neither, hold off.

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
So I just got word today that I can't get my Mercury Silver TE-37's from Volk Japan....

I can however get bronze, white or spark silver.

I'm trying to upgrade to 18/19" rims and I was really set on the Mercury Silver.

Should I instead get Bronze or Spark Silver or just ditch the idea and go with something else?

I don't want the white... I considered it, but it's just not my style.

Thoughts?

What color is your car? I may have seen it before but I forget... :redface:

we don't even have a pic of your car to base our decision on:rolleyes:

I've always liked the way a black car on bronze wheels look and it seems the fad is dying out

mynsx%20(12)2[1].JPG

The bronze looks pretty good.

That silver might be a bit bright on an otherwise black car. I'd be kinda similar to this..
100_4090.jpg

vs. What you have now:
P2010011.JPG

Personally I think your current wheels are better than these 2 options.

Last edited:
we don't even have a pic of your car to base our decision on:rolleyes:

I've always liked the way a black car on bronze wheels look and it seems the fad is dying out

Lol... there's only about a million pictures of my car all over prime. :tongue:

Here's my issue... the damn thing is black black black. The whole black car/bronze rim has been done to death. I want to do something different.

Prodrive has a new rim style out... GC-05C or something.. They look like Advan's old T5 (i think that's what they're called).... but the only color those come in is like a black chrome color. Which would make my car even darker.

There's a set of GT-V's for sale in Mercury Silver... considering those...

I'm going to ask Chris if I can get Mag Blue rims... just seems like I may not be able to.

Ug... guess I'll just keep the 17/18 if this doesn't pan out soon.

Thanks for the opinions so far!

18/19 TE37 will be hot... I still think white wheels on black car looks dumb.. Even if it's a type R.

Bronze TE37 looks good, who cares if the fad is out or not... TE37 had been out for more than 10+ years, two of my wheels were made in 1999!! However it won't help brighten up the car...

answer is obvious... Gold TE37 :biggrin:

The model 5 is the only wheel so far that makes me want to ditch the ones I have now. The T5 isn't quite as nice but still badass. If I could afford those prodrive ones I'd probably be all over it.

mg4744.jpg

Bronze TE37's!

The model 5 is the only wheel so far that makes me want to ditch the ones I have now. The T5 isn't quite as nice but still badass. If I could afford those prodrive ones I'd probably be all over it.

The problem with the Prodrive is the only color I can get is a bright black finish.

If they were gold/bronze I may just do it.

Well, maybe bronze TE's are the way to go. I'm going to ask Chris if I can get Mag Blue... just to be a bit different.

Bronze on black is a classic look and will never get dated in my book... :cool:

Bronze on black is a classic look and will never get dated in my book... :cool:

Agreed... I also had bronze wheels on my 350Z.

Alright, well, I made up my mind. Going with none of the above. lol..

I'll post pics when my rims come in. Thanks again everyone!

So what are you getting? :wink:

If you really want to roll with the "Big Dogs" sell it and go Yellow on Yellow:eek:
cars and chicks 032.jpg

You guys are killing me bumping this old ass thread. DrVolkl already got the wheels (blue), and sold the car and bought something else. :rolleyes:

You guys are killing me bumping this old ass thread. DrVolkl already got the wheels (blue), and sold the car and bought something else. :rolleyes:

Lol... I sold the car almost a year ago... I can't remember when the rims came!

Yes, I got blue, thanks Cosmo! At this point in my life I would have gotten silver again, but that was then and a different build.

PB080042.jpg

Not a bad looking car, eh?! It was for sale briefly back East and I haven't seen it since. Honestly, if I ever get a chance to own it again, I'll probably buy it just because. :)

I can't wait for my new rims for the 997 to show up... even lighter than the volks... and wider! :) :)

Last edited:
Back