• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Business with Mindaugas T (Tamoske)??

Okay, first I'd like to apologize if this is in the wrong section. I'm a new NSX owner, and a fairly new member of Prime (had been reading long before I owned an NSX).

I posted a WTB ad for a double-din console and quickly got an e-mail response from the gentleman mentioned in the subject.

I decided to do a quick search before I placed any orders and found a LONG thread about how he had been scamming people; while I didn't have the time to read it all, I skipped to the last page where the story was entirely lost to me.

My question is has anyone RECENTLY received a double-din console from this gentleman? He is trying to reassure me that he's legit, he's sent about 5 emails that I have yet to respond to and linked me to this:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153784

...Seems sketchy like they were written by him, though. Any clarity on this would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry to bring up a sore topic if there is some stigma associated with this -- I just want a double din center console, and SOS doesn't sell anymore. :(

Instead of sending money to Lithuania, just flush it or go gambling. Those threads are there for a reason and RSO 34 dissected all the guy's lies and scams thoroughly.

Back