• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

C&O this weekend-Feb

Caffeine & Octane is at Mansell Crossing 7730 North Point Parkway in Alpharetta

I hope to see you guys there. I'll be in the Honda Odyssey with the whole family. The Wifey wants to see what all the talk is about....
Please guys make her feel welcome no matter how shy she'll be. This is the big "break it or make it" event. She'll either be a car lover or hater. :smile:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: She had a great time thanks guys!!
She understands now and that was the point of this whole weekend!

now I'm off to buy a 4 seat NSX,
cause I can't afford a Panamerica Turbo :wink: yet

Last edited:
Hey Guys, as usual I didn't get there till almost 10 am. But I had a great time talked to a bunch of folks. But you guys left about then - what's up you guys in a big hurry? Anyway - like ships passing in the nite dudes - missed everyone again. Sorry boys but stick around a little longer next time for us late individuals.

Tim, I'm glad your wife liked it - Ana was with me - she loves it - we got to see the LFA and hear it - AMAZING!!!!!

A true enthusiast looks at all the cars! I talk with other guys that own other cars that are cool too. You can't get much of that in just haning with the NSX crowd. So what did you guys see? Anything besides each others cars? Did you stroll around? I admit I would like to get there earlier but I surely enjoy all those great cars out there.

Maybe next time I'll get out there soon enough to see you boys. Still you should stick around a little longer and enjoy the scenery more - damn it's so cold - what's the point of getting there early to freeze. Not me.

Okay Tim,

I got there early enough to see cars that were leaving when I arrived. You missed those and who knows maybe some of the interesting early birds I talked to were also gone by the time the "afternoon" crowd got there.

But in all reality, if you had fun and met some interesting people...... that's what it's all about! AM or PM it's all just time on a clock

I hope it's warm enough soon we can all get together for a nice mountain drive. Sunrise or sunset I enjoy them both!

Okay Tim,

I got there early enough to see cars that were leaving when I arrived. You missed those and who knows maybe some of the interesting early birds I talked to were also gone by the time the "afternoon" crowd got there.

But in all reality, if you had fun and met some interesting people...... that's what it's all about! AM or PM it's all just time on a clock

I hope it's warm enough soon we can all get together for a nice mountain drive. Sunrise or sunset I enjoy them both!

Right you are Tim, I got there late as usual. It's hard to give up that snoozing time on Sunday morning. I need to do better.

You're right about getting out to the mountains. I'm in late....:biggrin:

Tim B, get yo ass outta bed!!!
Richard met me at 8am with his '71 XKE Drop top and we motoored up 400 from here! You coulda been a contender!!! We arrived about 8:25 and it was 31 degreees and getting very crowded.
But we parked where we could and went down every aisle!! Did you see the Alfa circa '57ish? It stole the show imho....
By 10am we were seriously hungry and cold, as it was still only 33'...so we boogied back downtown and had breakfast at the White House..
I did see the LFA, but the Alfa Romeo was cooler, btw..
FWIW, I spent about 5 mins with our NSX brethren; not nearly enough time but with so much eye-candy, I had an urgent agenda!!!!
Next time, we should wagon train...
Cheers,
Dennis

Tim B, get yo ass outta bed!!!
Richard met me at 8am with his '71 XKE Drop top and we motoored up 400 from here! You coulda been a contender!!! We arrived about 8:25 and it was 31 degreees and getting very crowded.
But we parked where we could and went down every aisle!! Did you see the Alfa circa '57ish? It stole the show imho....
By 10am we were seriously hungry and cold, as it was still only 33'...so we boogied back downtown and had breakfast at the White House..
I did see the LFA, but the Alfa Romeo was cooler, btw..
FWIW, I spent about 5 mins with our NSX brethren; not nearly enough time but with so much eye-candy, I had an urgent agenda!!!!
Next time, we should wagon train...
Cheers,
Dennis

I know I'm a slacker! It's hard to drag my ass out when it's so warm and cozy next to my sweet pea! Guess I'll have to do better - maybe when it's warmer! Hope to see you next time pal! You know I missed that Alfa. I did see some really nice cars though. It's a bit of a different crowd out at the new place. Don't you think?

Definitely different. And soon to be too crowded. It was jammed at 32', imagine what it'll be like when the mercury hits 55'-60' at 8:30!?!?!?
Freakin' Six Flags at spring break....

Back