• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calgary: Which one of you guys is this?

To each their own I guess... but really?

pict8960mh7.jpg

Once you slam someone for his personal tastes don't match yours, do you really think he is going to post.
Come on.
Trev

Once you slam someone for his personal tastes don't match yours, do you really think he is going to post.
Come on.
Trev

Why wouldn't he post? There are several threads about people not liking the HP Evos I had on my NSX, I posted in those threads.

It's his car and he can do whatever he wants with it, he can make it into a kit Ferrari F50 for all I care, and I'll comment on it. Welcome to the internet.

To each their own I guess... but really?

pict8960mh7.jpg

Oh my........... Wouldn't want to track that ride. You'd do some serious gardening on the first corner.

Actually thats my car they are Asanti 20" rears and 18"fronts i run them for shows and screwing around I run my 18"and 17" gunmetal Advan RS for everyday use.

I knew it was you dude, How you doing.
Been a while since you where up to Edmonton years ago.
Hope all is well, still with the same lady?
We have to catch you around.
That thing still shoot nitrous from its nostrils?
Show them a pic of the trunk system dude.
Ah, I got it for ya.

Laterz
Trev

Attachments

• trunkie_resize.JPG
    trunkie_resize.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I am good, Yeah still with the same girl. No lost the nitrous and just had SOS build me a crazy motor with the CTSC high boos kit and all the extra goodies, Thats a old pic have moved away from show and gone more to race trunk is nice just not quite what u probably remember. I was just up there on the weekend with the car for two days fun drive home in the snow! LOL

I run my 18"and 17" gunmetal Advan RS for everyday use.
Substantially more logical and practical for this size of a car and given you stating you are doing more track than show. I cannot count the number of times I've seen someone show-up at the track with a pimped ride only to put it in the ditch going through a corner after their rubberband high performance tires gave them no warning. A woman will tell you an inch or two is everything, but taking it away from a sidewall can be downright trecherous for hard on driving.

What mods did SOS do internally to your motor? Did you sleeve the block to handle more than 1bar?

Tim

Back