• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calling out to my new friends from NorCal!

Hello all! After meeting quite a few of you at the spring fling and seeing what kind of community exists up there I thought this would be a welcome place for this thread. All of you were very kind and down to earth and your presence was very enjoyable.

If you could please take a minute and see http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135458 I would be extremely grateful.

Of course I do not expect nor ask any of you to come down. But a nice message would be great to see. Really show Alexander the love he gets from Cali NSX'ers!!

THANKS!

-SFDreamer

Hi Steve,

I just posted a message for Alexander and sent a PM.

Mike

To All NorCal NSX Owners,

I encourage all of you to post a message for Alexander as requested by Steve aka SFDreamer. I believe this is a great cause to make a wish come true for Alexander.

Thanks,

Mike

Steve,

I applaud your initiative and dedication to this philanthropic endeavour. I won't be able to make it to the drive/meet but I left a message for Alexander on the other page and trust you'll get it to him for me.

It was a pleasure meeting you last weekend, however briefly, and I look forward to hanging out with you in the future. You're an outstanding example of the kind of people NSX owners can be.

J

What the heck, it's for a great cause and support. We're going down Fri. afternoon to the Grapevine then roll into Burbank on Sat. morning.
Any NorCal guys care to join us?

Yo/Jack

WOW WOW WOW! This just goes to prove that my assumptions that the NorCal crew is awesome is TRUE! I am a bit embarrassed by my SoCal people's lack of support and comments. But you all really really brightened my day ten fold! The comments you posted will all make it to Alexander. Because he is pretty restricted he can't sit or ride in a car. So I am in contact with his mother to see if she can help him REV my car via a fishing line attached to my throttle body :)! Again thank you to everyone who has commented and I look forward to more! Much love for the norcal'ers!!!

Please consider bumping this thread to Off Topic versus Nothern and Southern California threads so Alexander's story gets out and that he gets tons of messages from NSX owners from around the country.

Hi Steve,
I didn't get a chance to meet you last Saturday, but what you are doing is great. These sad stories always touch us deeply and make us appreciate life a whole lot more. Please forward my PM to Alexander.

Thanks,
Phong

Last edited:
Hi Steve,
I didn't get a chance to meet you last Saturday, but what you are doing is great. These sad stories always touch us deeply and make us appreciate life a whole lot more. Please forward my PM to Alexander.

Thanks,
Phong

Will do Phong. Thank you very much!

Dtrigg said:
Please consider bumping this thread to Off Topic versus Nothern and Southern California threads so Alexander's story gets out and that he gets tons of messages from NSX owners from around the country

I will try to get something started over in that section. Thank you for the idea!

Any updates/details? I might be able to make it out, leaving tonight

J

Just found the details on the other thread. I'll be heading out tonight.

Yo/Jack: if you see this, give me a call in the morning and I'll try to meet up with you

J

MY HATS OFF TO JACK, YOLANDA, AND JAMES COMING FROM NORCAL TO SUPPORT THE CAUSE.

Stuff like this is really good for the soul. I appreciate all the messages as well. Alexander will have a great day tomorrow and I am so excited that I and other prime members will get to take part in it! Will be back with pictures!

Hey wow thats great guys. Way to represent for the Bay Area group. I wish I didn't have to miss these type of events but my kids have soccer games every Saturday for a while and well family first.

Hello! Socal guy saying hello here. Nice meeting you Yolanda, Jack, and James. I'm sure I speak for many of us in that it was a pleasure to have met you folks today.

Hope we can make this a regular Norcal/Socal gathering. (Pismo Beach anyone?)

A big thanks go out to Jack, Yolanda and James for making the trip down to represent NorCal and the NSX community at the event.

It was great meeting Yolanda and Jack for the first time after hearing much about you; and it was a pleasure catching up with James again.

Thanks again for coming down. Wish time had permitted us to drive up to Santa Barbara.

Hello! Socal guy saying hello here. Nice meeting you Yolanda, Jack, and James. I'm sure I speak for many of us in that it was a pleasure to have met you folks today.

Hope we can make this a regular Norcal/Socal gathering. (Pismo Beach anyone?)

+1
Nice to have met the three of you as well. It is very nice to see the camaraderie amongst the NSX community and the commitment by members like you to support those in need. James, Jack and Yolanda you are true heroes.

P.S. Nice NSX's as well.
JC

First off and foremost, a big THANK YOU to Jack, Yolanda (What did you think of the restrooms at the AutoGallery?) haha, and James. You guys showed so much dedication to the NSX community in itself especially representing norCAL that it makes me wanna take time off my hands and do things like what you guys did. My hats off to you three that were able to make it. *KUDOS*
clapping.gif

It was a fun and an exciting drive from Arcadia to Burbank and having to see Alexander in person was just a gift in itself for me as I, as well as the rest of the NSX gang, was able to reach out to him and show him support. The whole day turned out great and that's what I love most about this NSX community is the fact that we can be professionals and adults when the time comes and then when it's play time, IT'S PLAY TIME! haha. Thanks to everyone NORCAL AND SOCAL alike for the good times and fun moments.

Wanted to thank Jack, Yolanda, and James for representing NorCal. It's dedication like this that makes the world such a better place. A little love goes a long way and we tip our hats to you! Hopefully we could rally up the North and South, maybe meet in the middle, and......PS: Jack, Yolanda--that New Formula Red 05 is IT!! The pictures are amazing!

Back