• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

can anybody photoshop this

ok these are pretty rough, but you get the idea

vn1-blue.jpg

vn1-darksilver.jpg

vn1-white.jpg

for some reason it looks better with 'weird' colors (that i would never paint my stock nsx...) at first i thought 'ew, i hate this kit' but then i realized that every time i see one it has a flash color on it... tone down the color and it improves the whole thing imo...

tealps6zb.jpg

greenps4eh.jpg

orangeps0ma.jpg

tanps9sl.jpg

greyps5lg.jpg

sorry for all the random colors, i was bored haha

Wow....that brighter orange one would sure get some attention. Not certain about my opinion of the kit, but if I had to do it I might consider that orange.

I think it's ugly...and that it looks just like the kit for the FD they released

mugens2k1024 said:
can i get a white one please
and if you can do different angles it would help to
thanks

whiteps2cn.jpg

How do you all change the color so good. I have photoshop cs.

I tried to change the hue but it just changed a few things and not what I wanted.

any help would be great.

thanks

Select what you want to change with the polygonal lasso tool, omitting anything you don't want by pressing the shift key and outlining the area with the same tool (you'll see a little "-" sign by the lasso tool cursor), then go up to Image>Adjustments>Hue, then check the "colorize" box and play with the sliders until you get the desired color. That's how it works in PS7 anyway.

Back