• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can anyone vouch for NRG and his 2000 NSX VIN# JH4NA2164YT000058?

He seems to be a great guy and provided me all information I requested. Also, PPI came out good on the car. Planning to fly in and do the deal next week, but just wanted to post this to hear if anyone here has seen the car, sat in it etc. I feel comfortable with the seller, but just looking for as much info as I can possibly get, I guess (call it human nature). :)

Maybe we don't know him by his Prime handle. What's his first name, and basics of his car (year, color, mods)? Maybe we know him and the car and don't realize it.

Hey, maybe we can make this a mini meet and get some food and generally loiter in front of a coffee spot or something?

Oh, and what city?

J

2000 Silverstone and his name is Chris.

Greeting fellow NSXers!

I have been to several NSX meets in the early days when I got the car.

Edub probably remembers me as he recruited me out there several meets in Fremont and Milpitas. Unfortunately, I was not too active with the car meet. I know for sure that I'll miss my baby soon :(

Here is some pictures of my car in 2005 Hooters meet in Dublin. They wanted everyone to stand next to their car for a group picture. It was the biggest meet that I had participated in.

img2447xb.jpg

img2463cn.jpg

Last edited:
Hi

I had actually looked at purchasing Chris's car many years back, however I didnt purchase it since I found another car that better suited my requirements. Chris was very accommodating and showed me every flaw that was on the car (which was not much) He even showed me paperwork that was from the previous owner related to servicing etc. His character back then was very honest and I dont believe a few years past would change how he would be or is today...

Yes, Chris also came out to a couple meets that I setup in Fremont a few years back as well. If I was in the market today for his car, Id have no concerns working with him on the transaction.

Good luck and enjoy!

Edub

Thanks for the post NRG and Edub. Yes, Chris has been outstanding, and final details are being setup for the transaction as we speak :).

WOW!!. I think we got 5 cars at our last Hooters meet at the same spot. I guess 2005 was definitely The Good Old Days.

Hello all. I am about to sell my 2000 NSX in the Bay Area. Any tips, ideas, i.e. list here or elsewhere, through a dealer (feel this is last resort because I don't particularly care to pay a commission). Thank you.

Batman probably redirected lots of us to Viet Coffee instead! :biggrin:

WOW!!. I think we got 5 cars at our last Hooters meet at the same spot. I guess 2005 was definitely The Good Old Days.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello all. I am about to sell my 2000 NSX in the Bay Area. Any tips, ideas, i.e. list here or elsewhere, through a dealer (feel this is last resort because I don't particularly care to pay a commission). Thank you.

What year, color, mileage, modification?

2000 NSX-T, 3.2 V6 VTEC, manual 6 speed, color silver with black interior. Only mod is 6 disk cd. Has 28,000 miles. Garaged and covered. Excellent condition. No scratches or dings. From California.

Back