• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

can I get a ride in Cin/Day/Col or Indy?

Before I stupidly go out and buy a Cayman S (I really liked the mid-engine sound and balance) I would like to at least ride in and/or drive an NSX. On my quest to get an NSX I got diverted into the Porsche playing field (bad I know). The reason is really simple as you guys know- go on Ebay or autotrader and the massed produced Porsche choices infinitely outweigh (obviously) the finite productions of the NSX. So I have been looking for a recent (2004- used 2006) 911 and really liked what I drove- and then I drove the Cayman- shit- felt like I was driving a Miata with a V8 engine in it. Just knocked me out- sort of. So then I get to thinking about all the NSX comparisons between 911 and I realize why you guys keep coming back to the car- its the mid-engine dummy- now I get it. Awesome hearing the 3.4L Porsche engine right behind you. So I get ready to pull the trigger (you can get ANY 06 Cayman S for less than 60K now- and there are LOTS left) with my trade plus about $25K the deal is done. And then I stop and think I really could get late model NSX for the same price- so I would like to at least sit in one before I decide on the Cayman S.

My prior cars are TT Supra '97, STI '04, C5, C4, G35c '04, fx45 '05, Si '07, Camaro dragster 350 small block '68, Bullit Mustang '01, TL '99, 3000 GT '01, Riviera '83,

I am a member of the NSX Club of America.

I am middle aged and work and live in Cin.

I would be willing to drive to Day/Col/Indy.

If you PM me I can give you information you need to be comfortable with this request.

Thanks.

Back