• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Canadian OEM Daytime Running Lamps

Does anyone have a source/contact or any information regarding the Canadian OEM daytime running lamps? There is removal/installation info for them in my '93 service manual but no part #'s. There is also a pic of them in NA1-T's post in the photo gallery of the Vancouver meeting. (They are on the Blue NSX with the girls.) I don't know if you can purchase or install these on U.S. vehicles but I'm trying to avoid putting on aftermarket foglights.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Chris,

I think you would have no problem physically mounting them, however the wiring for them, I do not recall the fuse number off hand, is not present on american models. I had explored this for someone else in the past. If you need the details let me know and I will research it again. It was all detailed in my 1991 manual. If the manual you have shows these lights, look at the fuse #, when you look in the fuse box (front, right side) there actually is NO terminal (i.e. no wiring) for the fuse to insert into. Obviously you could wire it yourself.

HTH,
LarryB

I would't waste my time with Acura Sherway if I were you. They tried to sell me a new starter (after charging me over $200 in labour to diagnose the problem). I later found out on my own that all I needed is a new battery!

They may have a web site and all - but don't take their advice on an NSX.

Nsxtacy,
Thanks for the info. I called them and found out they would be about $440 (U.S.) per pair. I discovered from my '93 service manual that the running lights are connected to fuse #3 located in the under-dash fuse box behind the left kick panel. Fortunately, there IS a fuse terminal there (minus the fuse). Just wanted to post my findings for those of you who might be interested. Larry thanks for your input also.

Back