• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car Show Millersville PA 4/22/02

Hey Everyone,

Millersville University's "Show It Off" car show is coming up. It is a benefit event again this year. The total cost of entry will be divided evenly and donated to two charities: the Lancaster Milagro House and the American Diabetes Association.

The show is on Sunday 4/22/07. RAIN OR SHINE (we have a rain location)
Roll in: 10-12
Show: 12-4:30
Awards: 4:45

There will be live music, a DJ, and the backstreet performance 2wd dyno will be back again this year: $40 for 3 pulls. We will also have something called “the Playstation”, which is a bunch of playstations hooked up together with big screen lcd and plasma tv’s so you can play racing games against each other.

Last year we had an awesome turnout of ~160 cars and donated over $1,500 to the American Cancer Society. Hopefully we can do the same this year.

Hope you guys can come out!
More Info at www.millersville.edu/~uab/showpreview.html

I was thinking it might be good plan but its over 4 hours for me each way. I'm going to have to pass.

Yea, our show is growing in popularity in the area, but 4 hours each way would be quite the drive for it. maybe another time. :smile:

Weather's lookin like sunny and 80, so if any of you want to come out, feel free. I know there was a red nsx in 05 and a few in 04. Would love to see you guys out there!

Back