• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car Wash and Detailer Recommendation

My car was filthy and I finally tried out Chicago Auto Pros

https://www.chicagoautopros.com/gallery

Nice clean shop (I went to the Glenview location)

Everyone there is an enthusiast

They did a terrific job (I just did a wash) and they have a huge range of services and products to choose from
Thanks for sharing. I always wash my exotics myself, but I've thought about giving these guys a try. The Signature monthly membership seems like a good deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

They use a blower in the process, after washing

I haven't experienced a shop that totally avoids towels

Cool idea

How do you deal with stuff the the bottoms of the doors?

Our local member Visal, who goes by Sali_37 here on Prime is also a very good and reputable detailer. Visal worked on a number of local cars and everyone was amazed by his service and also, mostly due to very little overhead, low prices.

nice to see we have several detailers around the Chicago area. Went to Simons, and the wash was horrible, and left several swirls all over the body.

Sorry about that Nayyer

I have been using Simon's for years for my Infiniti and then generally do a fine job.

I brought the NSX there twice. The first time the owner was there and he put his top guy on it and it came out great. The second time it came out with a cracked windshield and no one knew nothing as the saying goes.

That is why I had been on the hunt for a better shop and Chicago Auto Pros is the place for me (it helps that they are on the way home from work).

Chicago auto pros only work from 8-5pm. So hard to get a car wash over there. Im going to try to get this done over the weekend.

Chicago auto pros only work from 8-5pm. So hard to get a car wash over there. Im going to try to get this done over the weekend.

Nice to see you on the road today and thanks for the demo of your exhaust. Nice crackle and pop to it.

I was on a TC while driving home and on my left I see a splendid metallic red one and I am like, finally since my delivery in September 2016 another one the road with me.

Back