• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Check out my new Bra....

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member here. I bought my 2004 NSX from another member on this site a month ago. I searched all over the net to find a nose mask for my baby and found that no one made it. I contacted www.speedlingerie.com in Mountain View, CA, and let them use my car as the model. So, now I have the world's first bra for the 2002+ NSX. If you are interested in getting one from them, don't forget to tell Rich (He is the President) that Charles from NSXPrime send you there.....thanks

Attachments

• NSX2004Red -003.jpg
    NSX2004Red -003.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 449
  • NSX2004Red -015.jpg
    NSX2004Red -015.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 370
  • NSX2004Red -023.jpg
    NSX2004Red -023.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 448
How much is the bra? Looks great.

I paid a lot less because my car was there for 10 days for them to use as a model. I think they sell it for $559.00......

That is a good looking bra.
I was going to get one but the $$ was a little to high for my liking and they don't offer one for a car with any type of a/m spoiler or front cover to my knowledge.:confused:
When you say the world's first for a 02+ I assume you meant from that particular company right? I would've figured Acura would have one for the car. Maybe not though because I've never looked for one for that year.

Sorry, but Colgan had one made for 02+NSX back in 04, I know because they use my car as templet. Except they do not make them in color or your car, just black. Much cheaper too, under $100

awsomr1 said:
Sorry, but Colgan had one made for 02+NSX back in 04, I know because they use my car as templet. Except they do not make them in color or your car, just black. Much cheaper too, under $100

I think that is one of the big claims for Speedlingerie is they can make it in the car color. However, you PAY for that product. :eek:

$599 :eek:

What about the wing mirrors?

I wonder why car bra makers never protect the bonnet???

I think I will stick to the clear car bra... They do the whole bonnet as well as wing mirrors and side lower skirting panels which suffer so much from stones thrown up from your own tyres... It's cheaper than $599 and I think it looks better... IMO.

I think it looks great. Thanks for sharing. I know other's that have used their products from my Prowler days ...

BTW - Black bras can be "painted". Here's mine from my Prowler with a custom paint job. The red and white stripes are all bra.

dcp_1189.jpg

Nice Bra.
Their stuff is really worth the $s compared to colgan, there is no comparison.
I have had their Bra on 2 cars, and I would do it again in a heartbeat.
JAO

how much of a market do you guys think there is a for a black 91 bra? mine came with one when i bought it.... i'm never gonna use it.....

len3.8 said:
Nice Bra.
Their stuff is really worth the $s compared to colgan, there is no comparison.
I have had their Bra on 2 cars, and I would do it again in a heartbeat.
JAO

I am sure their product is better, but $500 better? Personally, I will pass.

I have a Colgan and it is just fine.

But the color-match looks amazing. A definite plus I can tell right off the bat is the mesh screen included with the S-L bra. The colgan doesn't have it, and debris from the road always ends up getting in there. For some reason, you get a lot of wood chips from the freeway...I wonder where they are coming from.

Last edited:
SpeedLingerie also makes color-matched side mirror covers. Since you guys speak highly of www.premiermobilegroup.com, I'm wondering how many NSX's here actually have their clear bra. What kind of warranty do they offer? They seem to be super expensive.

The one thing that I don't really like about the leather / colored bras is that it doesn't match the paint's finish. Yes, it is color matched, but you cannot see your reflection. I had Premier did my NSX, 360 and my GT3 and it all came out great especially when they do not use any of the laser cut stuff. It costed me right around $1k per vehicle. It would have costed less for the laser cut stuff, but I just don't like the lines very much and Premier did a great job in hiding them for me. I think there are a few members here who have had their cars done by them and are also super happy. The stuff they use and how they put it on makes it very clear. Many who have seen my car couldn't even tell it's on there even after I told them it's there. My car was recently at the dealer for service and one guy installing it for the dealer started checking my car out and asked me if I would like a clearbra installed. That was amazing! It even fooled a "professional".

I am getting the film protection done tomorrow, I will post pics. It’s around $1K and it really looks like it isn't there. Please take no offence, but for me, Bra's are not fashion accessories unless they are on a Victoria’s Secret models. The clear stuff does the job without affecting the appearance of the car. Yes it is expensive, but so is the car. The last thing I want to do is cover it up. But I will say that the color matched looks great for a custom fit bra…….Steve

I had to look twice, really, looks perfect, fit and color. I didn't recognize first that there is a bra on. I like the topless view :D but this one looks also very sexy. :D Congrats!

Back