• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cheesiest line to Pick up Alix with

The member's who dont like this thread for one reason or another have once again ruined a fun time, that's all it was meant to be. If you did not have a 'cheesy pickup line' to add why did you even bother posting? I dont recall anyone asking for anything other than that, internet/keyboard warrior's constantly ruin a good time. Hold on while I check to make sure I'm on NSXprime and not CivicSi.com:rolleyes: !

I think you may have been on gawkoverachick.com . But don't worry, you're back on Prime.

No Wing. I'm making fun of You. I'm big like that. :wink:

Actually your proving just how small you are. Again though that big titty pic was nice. Made me really thirsty.

since Armondo wanted to hijack this thread and turn all eyes back on him:wink: I figure I should just come clean and let you all know that he has a custom blow off valve that goes: pffft pooof pooof, and he also is the first to use Amyl Nitrate to cool his intake charge:eek:

Hijack indeed

I do not know of what you speak, you track rat :)

poppers_rush.jpg

Nothing wrong with being a track rat:biggrin:

The member's who dont like this thread for one reason or another have once again ruined a fun time, that's all it was meant to be. If you did not have a 'cheesy pickup line' to add why did you even bother posting? I dont recall anyone asking for anything other than that, internet/keyboard warrior's constantly ruin a good time. Hold on while I check to make sure I'm on NSXprime and not CivicSi.com:rolleyes: !

Eh we get like this every once in awhile.

There is way to much man love going on in this thread..... Keep it out of the men!

There is way to much man love going on in this thread..... Keep it out of the men!

Take it easy man as I see nothing but humor :wink: !

Can't really show bewilderment when you type. I'm not hyped up or anything. I just don't know what that means. Was it a typo?:biggrin:

Atleast someone gets my sense of humor. RELAX this is the internet. God this world is coming to an end!

I know jokes lose humor when you have to explain them ,but I honestly don't get this one. Please expalin:biggrin:

I think the funniest thing isn't the pick up lines, but that they're directed toward a specific girl that isn't even taking part in the thread. :tongue:

+1.

HAHAHHAAH OMG I leave for a week and look what happens!:biggrin:

Easy Boys

meh..I still think this is WingZ' way of hitting on Alix. Yeah, she's hot, but I'm with Armando on this one. This thread is still pretty gay.

This was funny while it lasted. I think it's kind of embarrassing now.

lock anyone?

Here we go fellas.
I've decided to start this thread.
The prize will be an internet kiss from the hot sexy lady pictured below.

meh..I still think this is WingZ' way of hitting on Alix.

How why would you think that? :rolleyes: Wing it would have been easier to send her a PM and tell her what you thought than to take up server space with this idiotic BS.

And people wonder why there aren't more girls on the forum... :rolleyes:

Definately, high five! Uh no modest decorum...............:biggrin:

Living in Japan it works the other way. I've even had the "do you come here often" line. If i have to persuade a girl to talk to me, then i'd rather go talk to someone else who is interested/interesting.

Having said that the ladies in the pic are very attractive.

Heard this one on Adult Swim, Harvey Birdman last night & laughed out loud:
"I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your bed rock."

Since your so intelligent I thought I would stick around if that's ok? What are you like 5yr's old :eek: because your board name pretty much explain's your mentality :rolleyes: !

MiamieNeSeX said:
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

This might help.
Hey I can play that game!
gay.jpg

I'll stop here because you have brought me down to your level, have a nice day :smile: !

Back