• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ClintNopi no longer with Nopi

As some of you already know I have been in the works of Leaving Nopi to Further my career with Summit Racing Equipment!

My last day should have been Dec 30th. But the owner of Nopi felt other wise And I was released of my duties first thing this morning!

I really enjoyed doing business with all of you and there will be a new salesman here.
His name is Brian Harbison and his number is 800-241-2362 ext 258

He can help you with anything!

Again I enjoyed why it lasted

Sorry to hear you had to leave NOPI. It was a perfect deal on Comptech. I wish you all the best with Summit Racing Equipment! :)

Good luck and merry Christmas!
Thomas

damnit! i was going to call you tomorrow about that comptech exhaust!!!!!

CLINTNOPI said:
As some of you already know I have been in the works of Leaving Nopi to Further my career with Summit Racing Equipment!

My last day should have been Dec 30th. But the owner of Nopi felt other wise And I was released of my duties first thing this morning!

I really enjoyed doing business with all of you and there will be a new salesman here.

how ironic! on the morning of this post, i'd sent clint a pm saying that (as a salesman), i appreciated his hair on fire sales style and what he'd done for all concerned - prime members, himself and his employer.

hopefully clint will be able to continue offering the products folks here want at his new place of employment.

good luck in the new gig, clint... so, you'll be changing your prime name, eh?

CLINTNOPI said:

This is Brian using NOPIMAN's account. I have triedc activating an old account but I am not allowed to post on that account for some reason. I have tried contacting the admin through the support pm but have received no answer since Thurs of last week.

Just to let you guys know, I am still honoring any sales that Clint posted before he left and can handle any problems you may have had with previous order or orders you are still waiting on. If Clint was supposed to be checking on something for you and you haven't heard back from him yet, please let me know and I will get it handled. My AIM is silviadriftr and my email is [email protected]. Or you can just contact me at 800-277-6674.

I look forward to helping you guys in getting you what you need, and trying to get you more GB's on other products for the NSX's. Thanks for the opportunity and I look forward to 2006!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

ARFNSXTC said:
Welcome Brian. We look forward to many great deals!

No doubt. After the first of the year I should have a new list compiled but for now, if anyone needs anything please let me know. Hope everyone had a merry christmas and I hope everyone has a happy new year.

This is my current account which the admin was so kind as to unlock for me, thankyou again. My screen name may change to briannopi but for now this is me. Thanks again.

Hey Brian, long time no talk!!! You used to be my sales rep for an old shop in Menasha WI about 7 years ago, Import Dynamics with Wil and Xay! I had some theft issues with them, had to take them to court, and thus will never have partners again! Welcome back!!

Guys, Brian H. is a great guy.

Brian, shoot me a PM........Tom

RP-Motorsports said:
Hey Brian, long time no talk!!! You used to be my sales rep for an old shop in Menasha WI about 7 years ago, Import Dynamics with Wil and Xay! I had some theft issues with them, had to take them to court, and thus will never have partners again! Welcome back!!

Guys, Brian H. is a great guy.

Brian, shoot me a PM........Tom

Good to hear from ya man. I was wondering what happened to you. I knew you had some problems with those guys before but that suxs. Anyway hit me up on aim if you get a sec. It's silviadriftr....I will pm ya as well.

yes everyone please let Brian Know if you need anything or have any problems as of the Integra Headlight Guy that said his deal went bad!! It was not my choice to Leave Nopi at that exact time it was out of my control as all of us know we can be terminated at anytime for any reason but if you can just contact Brian I am sure he can fix any problem you have !!!

NOPI is a very nice and excellent place to work and there customers have always came first..................so I am sure the deal will be made right!

Last I heard the Manufacturer was sending them out Red Label Next Day Air!!

I am Very Sorry for any Problems that this might have caused

I will be in and out of here periodically just to check in on everyone!!!

CLINTNOPI said:
yes everyone please let Brian Know if you need anything or have any problems as of the Integra Headlight Guy that said his deal went bad!! It was not my choice to Leave Nopi at that exact time it was out of my control as all of us know we can be terminated at anytime for any reason but if you can just contact Brian I am sure he can fix any problem you have !!!

NOPI is a very nice and excellent place to work and there customers have always came first..................so I am sure the deal will be made right!

Last I heard the Manufacturer was sending them out Red Label Next Day Air!!

I am Very Sorry for any Problems that this might have caused

I will be in and out of here periodically just to check in on everyone!!!

Thanks again clint. I did get everything resolved with 92nsx. The set they sent had a defect from the manufacturer so we are getting them swapped out for him. I'm sure Clint handled the majority of problems before we left us, but if there is anyone who is still waiting on resolution to a problem please let me know asap. Thanks again everyone and have a Hppy New Year....

silviadriftr said:
Thanks again clint. I did get everything resolved with 92nsx. The set they sent had a defect from the manufacturer so we are getting them swapped out for him.
Allow me to elaborate a little bit on this.
I ordered on Tuesday(12-20) afternoon. Usually I get next day service from NOPI due to my location. I didn't get them on Wednesday so I chalk it up to the busy season. I wait till Thursday and don't get them either, so I start getting a little worried. I call Clint to inquire about the status and am then informed that they were on back order. Had I known this from the beginning I could've/would've made other arrangements as this was a Christmas gift for the wife. I am in this very same business and deal with back orders all the time so I know how it works. I didn't blame him for that at all but do wish that when I PM him originally and asked for price and availablity I didn't hear anything negative back.
So then I explain that I have to have them Friday. He assures me that he would get them out next day air UPS so all should be good. It didn't happen. Friday came and went with nothing.
I then get home and find this thread has been started. So of course I'm about to lose my mind now. So I calmly call Brian and explain to him the situation and due to the time of day and all he is unable to reach anyone to help out. I then instruct him to cancel the order since I haven't gotten it and now it won't do me any good due to the time situation.
Monday rolls around and the receptionist in front of dealer calls and says I have something up there. Sure enough, my headlights came in. They do have Saturday delivery stickers on the box but that didn't do me any good since only the new car department was open that day which means I wasn't.
I get home and give them to the wife and take them out of box to look at. Immediately I notice that something is seriously wrong with them. As Brian already stated, they were built wrong. So I'm pretty ticked now as you can imagine. Got them late and they won't work.
So I call NOPI and ask what to do about them. I'm told(not by Brian) that there is nothing they can do until they get my 'defective' ones back and so they can see just exactly what I'm talking about. So I sent them back via UPS. I wasn't very happy about the way this is going. I then PM Brian and ask him to call and help resolve this. Within a few minutes he is on the phone and we have a good conversation and come to a solution to the problem. I'm hoping to have replacement ones on Thursday or Friday.
Now Clint did what he could do to get them there on time, I realize that sometimes things just don't go right. AND, to his credit, he only charged my $15 frt.
Also, Brian did step up and took care of the situation and didn't try to put blame on anybody or anything. Just wanted to do whatever he could to help get it done. He did a fine job of that IMO.
I will update when I get the replacements and how my credit for defects all plays out.

92NSX said:
Allow me to elaborate a little bit on this.
I ordered on Tuesday(12-20) afternoon. Usually I get next day service from NOPI due to my location. I didn't get them on Wednesday so I chalk it up to the busy season. I wait till Thursday and don't get them either, so I start getting a little worried. I call Clint to inquire about the status and am then informed that they were on back order. Had I known this from the beginning I could've/would've made other arrangements as this was a Christmas gift for the wife. I am in this very same business and deal with back orders all the time so I know how it works. I didn't blame him for that at all but do wish that when I PM him originally and asked for price and availablity I didn't hear anything negative back.
So then I explain that I have to have them Friday. He assures me that he would get them out next day air UPS so all should be good. It didn't happen. Friday came and went with nothing.
I then get home and find this thread has been started. So of course I'm about to lose my mind now. So I calmly call Brian and explain to him the situation and due to the time of day and all he is unable to reach anyone to help out. I then instruct him to cancel the order since I haven't gotten it and now it won't do me any good due to the time situation.
Monday rolls around and the receptionist in front of dealer calls and says I have something up there. Sure enough, my headlights came in. They do have Saturday delivery stickers on the box but that didn't do me any good since only the new car department was open that day which means I wasn't.
I get home and give them to the wife and take them out of box to look at. Immediately I notice that something is seriously wrong with them. As Brian already stated, they were built wrong. So I'm pretty ticked now as you can imagine. Got them late and they won't work.
So I call NOPI and ask what to do about them. I'm told(not by Brian) that there is nothing they can do until they get my 'defective' ones back and so they can see just exactly what I'm talking about. So I sent them back via UPS. I wasn't very happy about the way this is going. I then PM Brian and ask him to call and help resolve this. Within a few minutes he is on the phone and we have a good conversation and come to a solution to the problem. I'm hoping to have replacement ones on Thursday or Friday.
Now Clint did what he could do to get them there on time, I realize that sometimes things just don't go right. AND, to his credit, he only charged my $15 frt.
Also, Brian did step up and took care of the situation and didn't try to put blame on anybody or anything. Just wanted to do whatever he could to help get it done. He did a fine job of that IMO.
I will update when I get the replacements and how my credit for defects all plays out.

Maurice, thanks for sharing that story. I didn't even get the whole story because clint wasn't here for me to ask, but I am glad everything is straight now and hopefully you won't have any more problems with the lights. If by chance you do please let me know and i will be glad to take care of it for you again with no hassel.

ryans said:
Hi Brian, I was wondering if your still there. I sent you some stock check requests awhile ago. If you can check from [email protected]
thanks!

ryan

I tried to reply to the email you sent me but it gives me a return error. Send me the email again and I will try the email address in you post. Sorry about that.

Back