• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Colorado NSX ONLY meet?

Wondering how many folks would be intrested in having a meet? I know of at least 3 that would come...

I know we have a good amount down in the Colorado Springs area. Please advise if its something you would be intrested in. Date TBD

1. Erik B

1. Erik B
2. yoojeankim

In, matters which weekend. Too many weddings this Summer!

Well pick one for us! I was just gauging how many ACTIVE NSXers we got on here...you were the 3rd I was talking about :biggrin:

i think erik is just wondering who is ACTIVE... not on the date guys

Correct..I got a busy summer too...I was trying to see how many folks would be intrested in actually doing a meet. We can plan the dates that work for most later. Your not signing a contract thats going to hold you to the fire to come by adding your name to the list (just yet) :biggrin:

Sooooooooo....

I'm def. interested - just decide on a date / time and I should be able to make it. :)

I too am interested.

Of course the actual date/time would determine if I can or can't go. Summer means some strange hours for me.

Just wanted to express an interest though as I am from the springs and have been waiting for a meet to happen :)

1. Erik B
2. yoojeankim
3. ca2822
4. dawk

If we can get to 7-8 NSX we can start throwing dates around.

1. Erik B
2. yoojeankim
3. ca2822
4. dawk
5. BerzerkFury02
6. jaraef

1. Erik B
2. yoojeankim
3. ca2822
4. dawk
5. BerzerkFury02
6. jaraef
7.wagyshag

1. Erik B
2. yoojeankim
3. ca2822
4. dawk
5. BerzerkFury02
6. jaraef
7.wagyshag
8. Will
9. latzke

:smile:

I think once we get the 10th NSX we can start kicking dates around to see what works for the most

Please add me to the list. I always enjoy going up North for a meet.

I need to get the car in to Paul to do the TB/WP so I'm not sure when that will happen. I would like to get it done ASAP.

Dave

1. Erik B
2. yoojeankim
3. ca2822
4. dawk
5. BerzerkFury02
6. jaraef
7.wagyshag
8. Will
9. latzke
10. COS91BB

Awesome!! I'll start a topic with a poll for dates.

Back