• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Completely dead battery.

Hi All,
my nsx has been sitting for past 6 month, battery is compelty dead, is there someone professionally do mobile serivces? I'm at SoCal

that has happened to me, just go to your local sears or auto parts store and buy a new battery, replace and away you go..

Hi All,
my nsx has been sitting for past 6 month, battery is compelty dead, is there someone professionally do mobile serivces? I'm at SoCal

If your NSX or any other car you own sits for 6 months with the battery connected and no battery tender you must expect the battery will be dead.
And a dead battery with a continuous drain from an alarm system etc. is likely sulfated beyond recovery.

Are you really asking the forum for the name of a company somewhere in an unknown location in SoCal that will come to your house and boost your dead battery?
How can anyone answer that question if you don't specify where you are?

Do like Doc John suggests and just go buy a new battery, a battery tender, and a computer or phone with an alarm to tell you to go start your car every two-three weeks.

An AGM battery is in my NSX now. I can't leave it plugged in all winter so the battery dies and an AGM battery is better in that regards. It costs a bit more though, maybe 30% more. The correct sizes are available including the bigger battery for the automatic and a smaller battery for the Zanardi.

If you are going to park your car with out a battery tender then you have to disconnect the battery or it's going to be dead. Just got mine out after 6 months of storage, connected the battery and it started right up.

Back