• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Congrats STEVENY!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to Steve and his wife Renee!!!! At 12:16am their healthy little daughter Lanai entered this world at 7lbs 4oz and 21" :smile: Steve mentioned she looked up at him and his life was changed....she said "Daddy, buy APPL and short FSLR"

Grats sir!!! :smile:

Congrats and welcome to a new world of parenting in your 40's:wink: Pimpin and Birthin aint easy!!

Last edited:
Congrats Steve... I see all your hard "work" finaly paid off. :biggrin:

Steve, now life really begins!!!! I hope that you know what it's like to not get a night's sleep!!!! It's the best thing in the world!:eek: :biggrin: :cool:

Congrats Steve, time for some Recaro car seats. :biggrin:

Congrats!

Holy cow I am beat. I will post some pictures here when I get my head back on straight. Just Really tired right now. Renee is doing fine but she is really tired too. The baby is perfect!!!! Should have done it sooner.

Congrats Steve!!! If you think you are tired now, update us in 6 months! You have no idea, but it's all worth it. May God bless you and your family.

Congratulations

congrats steve!! :smile:

2477897797916097445bohk0.gif

Congrats! And I take back all that stuff I said about you not coming to Est Fest :p

Correction - Only DocJohn is a wimp, Steve really does have a legit excuse!:wink:

Enjoy the moment - you'll blink and she'll be telling you about the boys in her class! :)

Congrats!!! Happy sleepless nights! :tongue:

Congrats on the new arrival :smile:

Sleep... what's sleep :frown:

They only get better with age but you don't really start sleeping until they are out on their own so buy stock now in NODoze

Congratulations!!

Now you'll know the real meaning of the term B.C. ...Before Children.:biggrin:

Back