• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

(continued) The highly controversial STANCED/HELLAFLUSH NSX

I don't get the hatred of the stance red nsx and the love of the white one "stanced" with bbs lms that synth took a pic of. It's just a tad bit higher but the wheels still have stupid looking fitment. IMHO.

Is it because one is white? Because its 02+?

They both remind me of those mini trucks that used to be featured in lowrider mag back in the day with wheels sticking out

Because most NSX owners find beauty in function and not form for the sake of form, or especially at the expense of function. The NSX is superb engineering and hella flush is hella ruining that. I'd rather have something look ugly than work ugly.

Oh I remember which one you are talking about- that car looks great except the wheels. I think the difference is in the degree of the camber but the tire stretch was an impairment as well. People will tend to excuse mistakes for unicorns though, I bet you are correct.

Last edited:
i think im going revive a trend and put a yakima roof rack on my nsx so i can transport my nephews tricycle.what you guys think?

i think im going revive a trend and put a yakima roof rack on my nsx so i can transport my nephews tricycle.what you guys think?

Not sure if this will show up.. but here it goes:
64782_10150852075688332_642428331_12713908_1469557067_n.jpg

Because most NSX owners find beauty in function and not form for the sake of form, or especially at the expense of function. The NSX is superb engineering and hella flush is hella ruining that. I'd rather have something look ugly than work ugly.

+10...THIS!

Since when is common sense now labeled as "hatred"?

+10...THIS!

Since when is common sense now labeled as "hatred"?

Well, i meant...people bash this nsx, yet there is a white one and a lime green one in the forum as well with retarded looking fitment. dont get me wrong, good looking cars, but terrible wheel fitment. looks like the wheels belong on a 350z or g35.

Well, i meant...people bash this nsx, yet there is a white one and a lime green one in the forum as well with retarded looking fitment. dont get me wrong, good looking cars, but terrible wheel fitment. looks like the wheels belong on a 350z or g35.

In an attempt to bite my tongue I've decided not to. Pretty strong opinon coming from someone who cannot style their own car and makes numerous posts asking on what they should do to it... that's a bold statement. Especially when your overly excited on buying replica wheels, used tires, and your current wheels are Circa 1989. I'll build my car for myself, you attempt to do the same. Step your game up :wink:

:biggrin:

My retarted fitment/own styling...

DSC03054-1.jpg

Your 1989 fitment...

2wm2qm9.jpg

Pretty strong opinon coming from someone who cannot style their own car and makes numerous posts asking on what they should do to it... that's a bold statement....I'll build my car for myself, you attempt to do the same.

Chris, I gotta say the green looks very cool on an NSX (I always wondered about doing Integra maroon on an NSX...since it was never done...), but as far as "building" & "styling" an NSX...was there something wrong with the car to begin with? They came out of the box looking pretty f-ing sweet. :)

^LMAO!!!! Now that was just mean! lol!

Ditto...that was mean. Let's keep this one topic...trash on each others cars...NOT each other. :D

Chris, I gotta say the green looks very cool on an NSX (I always wondered about doing Integra maroon on an NSX...since it was never done...), but as far as "building" & "styling" an NSX...was there something wrong with the car to begin with? They came out of the box looking pretty f-ing sweet. :)

"Wrong" Absolutely not. Built and modified to my own liking Absolutely. I'm never one to judge other people's taste, like I said I built my car and have always built all of my vehicles for myself. But I do find it a bit funny when someone else bashes another car. I have commented on specific things like people spray painting parts and destroying quality, but thats a whole different topic in itself. :wink:

I would take properly fitting old/knockoff wheels any day over expensive fancy wheels that don't fit properly.

It doesn't matter how expensive the wheels are, tacky is tacky.

These cost a lot of money too: :rolleyes:
ts2M8.jpg

I would take properly fitting old/knockoff wheels any day over expensive fancy wheels that don't fit properly.

It doesn't matter how expensive the wheels are, tacky is tacky.

These cost a lot of money too: :rolleyes:

Agressive fitment doesn't mean improper fitment. Like I said. Preference is preference. Your car, build it how you like. Although that Donk is quite tacky.

"Wrong" Absolutely not. Built and modified to my own liking Absolutely. I'm never one to judge other people's taste, like I said I built my car and have always built all of my vehicles for myself. But I do find it a bit funny when someone else bashes another car. I have commented on specific things like people spray painting parts and destroying quality, but thats a whole different topic in itself. :wink:

I get 'cha...and I'm gonna give mine a little "style" too! To each their own...unless someone wants to cripple their car and call it "cool". :D

Have all the form you want, just don't kill the function.

I like the NSX-R, and many try to create an "R" clone, but in reality, since they never saw these shores (yet), we all know they're fakes. Soooooo, I intend to give mine a "styling nod" toward the '92 NSX-R...kind of a "Commemorative Edition" Type R look...take one stock white car, add OEM seats in red leather (those things are toooo nice to ditch for racing seats!), & some white OEM seven-spoke wheels...and viola!...

...NSX Type R "Commemorative Edition". My style...yet keeping true to the car's form and spirit.

Last edited:
Sweet. Can't wait to see the pics. Here was my white type R styled years back...

IMG_1069.jpg

:biggrin:

My retarted fitment/own styling...

DSC03054-1.jpg

Your 1989 fitment...

2wm2qm9.jpg

Lol don't worry I have something in store that will change "1989" coming next wk.

I wasn't trying to be mean. Just didn't understand because your wheels poke out too and are form over function as well. No offense.

Last edited:
You know, the other thing I've noticed about all this customization talk is this...

When buying, EVERYONE wants a "virgin/unmolested" example...then they wanna mod the crap out of it.

Then when selling, sellers cry like crazy because nobody wants to give them their asking price (which includes all the high priced mods...that they expect top-dollar/like new value for)...or even wants their modded car at all...because everyone wants..."virgin/unmolested".

It's like every guy wanting to always get laid, but then won't marry a girl that's "been around".

You can't have it both ways. You demanded pristine? Guess what, so do others!

Modded & need to sell? Undo what you did. Sell the mods separately, and sell the car in stock configuration form...you'll make more $$$ in the end.

Just saying...especially for all those on here so concerned about the value of THEIR car dropping...

Last edited:
Back