• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

(continued) The highly controversial STANCED/HELLAFLUSH NSX

If you were force to choose one, which one would you choose? Don't bother replying if you can't choose one. Don't need or want on the fence replies :wink::rolleyes::biggrin:

One more caveat, you accept the NSX that you choose, as is.

The LV NSX
fontc.jpg

or

The Hella Flush/Stance NSX
6475845001_7c0b0f7808_o.jpg

Last edited:
I'd take the hella-flush-it-in-a-toilet one and repair the damage done to it...that's cheaper than a removing the kit-car body & re-painting the LV one.

I'd take the hella-flush-it-in-a-toilet one and repair the damage done to it...that's cheaper than a removing the kit-car body & re-painting the LV one.

This, all it would need are some proper fitting wheels and the suspension raised.

Unless the undercarriage was all beat to hell on it from being so low, then I'd take the LV one.

Unlike other hellaflush cars I have seen, the red nsx actually looks good as a hellaflush car, imo. Love the wheels. I would rock the red one over the LV one anytime, anyday.

Those are some ugly a___ ...who does that to a NSX? Suffice to say I wouldn't pick either. What happened to tastefully modding your car...crap like that belongs on a Civic or Mazda 3 or the like. Poor NSXs...

I'd take the red nsx and replace the cracked fenders with some oem jdm ones, modify them so the wheels fit but not so much pull so that the front of the sideskirt doesnt fit like shit.. install tow hook cover then raise it up some. Also would so something about that horrible fitment of the hood. That does deserve to be hella flush.

Last edited:
the red stanced nsx because that one is at least real?

First one is real, was actually in a fast and furious movie, last I heard it was rotting in some movie backlot. It looks way ghetto to me, give me the red one....:cool:

I would choose the LV car as it looks like it can still run from the cops if the pimping driver is stopped for drug search.
The red car looks crippled and Helladumb.
Steve

Haterz hater:mad:

Will everyone please grow up, act mature and quit playing the "hater card".

It's as lame as playing the "race card". (That is NOT referring to a track pass...different "race card".) :)

Not agreeing with another's point of view is not "hating"...stop trying to belittle and slander others because they don't share your opinion.

Last edited:
HEY the OP said you could not modify it afterwards, you take it AS-IS. That said, I will take the ugly LV one because it has working suspension settings and presumably would drive correctly no matter how gawdy it looks. The red car looks better but it's not a painting, it's a functional piece of machinery... or at least it used to be.

Back