• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"Cool Grey" Nsx widebody

Here's a recent pic of my build, just got it out of the bodyshop a couple weeks ago. Still lots to do but here's how it sits now, I showed it at Driven to Perform DTP show this past weekend and won Best Acura!

More pics to come! :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 897
Looks great! I saw it shared on Instagram by someone. Good choice on the widebody :)

Thanks! Yeah I get a lot of compliments on the kit so far, I'm glad I went with the fxmd kit for sure.

Nice, kind of reminds me of the 'dove' grey widebody that I saw at the 2010 Vegas NSXPO.

Brian

What are the wheels specs and offsets for this kit. Your car looks great!

Here's a recent pic of my build, just got it out of the bodyshop a couple weeks ago. Still lots to do but here's how it sits now, I showed it at Driven to Perform DTP show this past weekend and won Best Acura!

More pics to come! :smile:

A friend has that kit and he just started fitting it....I can't believe how much work they need to achieve the body lines you have! Props to the bodyshop who did the work! Looks amazing!

Very good looking NSX, obviously found a good bodyshop, look forward to more pictures ...

Back