• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Corvettes wanting to park by me...

There are approx. 5000 employees were I work. Big buildings and big parking lots. On this large site there is (1) NSX, (Mine) and lots of Corvettes. I park in this same spot every day, I like this spot, it's very safe. I start work at 5:30 A.M. so I have no problem getting this spot. Today, (3) Corvettes made it in early enough to park next to me... Today was their Luck Day!

100_2733.JPG

100_2734.JPG

100_2735.JPG

100_2736.JPG

100_2737.JPG

Maybe they mistaken you for a corvette? LOL :biggrin:

The NSX sure makes the C5's look bland.

My car is the only NSX on the site. And because of where I park it, it gets a lot of attention. My car gets talked about a lot... I think the Corvettes just want some of the attention. It's funny because the Corvettes want to be by me, I have never tried to park by a Corvette. I like being a "Stand Alone"... The NSX seems to be a Magnet.

I get lots of comments and questions regarding the Formula Red paint. Nothing else comes close to the color and shine of the Formula Red.

Your car looks so hot! Thats cool that they want to park next to you. :smile:
They want to be your friend.....:biggrin:

The owner of the Vette next to me is a friend of mine, she's been wanting to park next to me for a long time. Today is the first day she was able to get the spot next to me, and because she got in there, two others just had to get in on the scene also...

Those Corvette owners know that NSX is way out of their price range.

Is that the original formula red?

Yes, the Formula Red is original. The previous owner only drove it on Saturday nights... It was a "Date Car". I never drive the NSX in BAD weather. I saved my 3000GT VR4 for BAD weather days. Also I had Teflon sealant applied to the paint last year.

It's crazy how small the NSX looks compared to the Corvettes.
BadAssNSX, which generation of the 3000GT VR-4 do you own?

My car is the only NSX on the site. And because of where I park it, it gets a lot of attention. My car gets talked about a lot... I think the Corvettes just want some of the attention. It's funny because the Corvettes want to be by me, I have never tried to park by a Corvette. I like being a "Stand Alone"... The NSX seems to be a Magnet.

I get lots of comments and questions regarding the Formula Red paint. Nothing else comes close to the color and shine of the Formula Red.

A Corvette is a Corvette, The NSX is a different ball game, more special :biggrin: . I get the same comments from lots of people here in CT. I'm very happy and proud to own a NSX, a dream come true.

Your NSX looks :eek: Beautiful!. Very Cool.

Bernie

I really like your wheels. What are they and what size? Your car really looks awesome.

Thanks! The wheels are HRE Wheels - 847R "Chrome". 18x8 front - 19x10 rear. After the wheels were put on, Science of Speed lowered the car with JIC Suspension.

So......where's your NSX in those pictures? :confused: I see four Vettes. :tongue:

Just messing w/ you. Your NSX looks great. Nice job keeping the paint so clean. :smile:

Even the C6 looks bland.

those fixed headlights on the c6 are sexy, not so much of a fan of pop-ups on the c5 & nsx. but the lines on the sides on the nsx look much better/exotic, whereas the c6s lines on the sides near the read-end makes it look almost hatchback like.

A Corvette is a Corvette, The NSX is a different ball game, more special :biggrin: . I get the same comments from lots of people here in CT. I'm very happy and proud to own a NSX, a dream come true.

Your NSX looks :eek: Beautiful!. Very Cool.

Bernie

mass produced, common, questionable materials, lower cost VS mid engine, all alum, limited production, more exclusive, superior fit and finish, higher cost.

definately get what you pay for.

Thank those Vettes for protecting your NSX for you!

What's under the car cover to the left of the Vettes? Another Vette?

Back