• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Couple of Pics I took today!!

Any comments are welcome!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• _S4A5450_1_2-2.jpg
    _S4A5450_1_2-2.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 2,079
  • _S4A5426_7_8-2.jpg
    _S4A5426_7_8-2.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 2,098
  • _S4A5456_7_8-2.jpg
    _S4A5456_7_8-2.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 2,084
Bravo!

great photography, stock wheels looks great with the spacer on. What suspension setup do you have?

i have eibach springs w/ original shocks but im thinking about getting bilsteins and use with the original springs on lower perch since the car is too low for me..
Thanks!

David

I have NEVER seen stock wheels look that amazing.
:eek:

Fantastic pics man. Keep one on display imo.

i have tein S techs and they are no where near as low as the eibach's. mine is also scrapping on a lot of hills and drive ways in nyc. I also see that your from new york. which part are you from?

awesome pictures!!!

I agree with the OEM wheel look!! :eek: Spacers?? That looks perfect!

Thank you all for kind compliments :biggrin:

i have tein S techs and they are no where near as low as the eibach's. mine is also scrapping on a lot of hills and drive ways in nyc. I also see that your from new york. which part are you from?

im from bayside, and mine is also scrapping everywhere :mad: have to get the bilstein shocks soon to raise a bit.

attachment.php

Attachments

• _S4A5447_8_9small.jpg
    _S4A5447_8_9small.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,654
i'm not too far from you. i'm from forest hills, you must be the black nsx that i would randomly see driving down northern blvd.

Yep that's probably me, we should check the north east calender often for upcoming events

nice! you've got a great eye for conformation! 3rd pic is my favorite.

Stock wheels RULE!

great pics, see? that's what I am saying, after I went GM on mine, lowered teh car + spacers OMG ... I LOVE my stock wheels .. and they are 16-17"s ...

Love your pics man :smile:

Oscar

I don't think my camera can do that.

What settings are you using to get the muted colors like that (in the first pics). I will only feel moderately silly if thats touched up, but I've seen it done without.

Thanks!

Very nice! Second pic is my favorite!

I have NEVER seen stock wheels look that amazing.
:eek:

Fantastic pics man. Keep one on display imo.

awesome pictures!!!

I agree with the OEM wheel look!! :eek: Spacers?? That looks perfect!

The pictures look great, love the car too:biggrin:

nice! you've got a great eye for conformation! 3rd pic is my favorite.

great pics, see? that's what I am saying, after I went GM on mine, lowered teh car + spacers OMG ... I LOVE my stock wheels .. and they are 16-17"s ...

Love your pics man :smile:

Oscar

Thank you very much for kind compliments everyone. :biggrin:

I don't think my camera can do that.

What settings are you using to get the muted colors like that (in the first pics). I will only feel moderately silly if thats touched up, but I've seen it done without.

Thanks!

these pictures are all HDR which is 3 pictures that are taken with differnt exposures layered together with tone adjustment using photoshop cs4.
more pictures coming soon!
Thanks.

David

Did I miss it? Are you running spacers with the OE wheels man?

yup, i think they were 25mm spacers. i put them on like 2 years ago.

25mm front and rear?? I've been considering getting spacers as well, I like the stock wheels but from the rear the track just looks too narrow for my taste. The pics look great btw.

You cann't beat a black NSX for looks.

Mine is red and I can see every seam because of the shadow line or the black bead between the body panels. Your car looks so much cleaner.

I also like the OEM wheels. I going to go back to OEM wheels.

Nice pics man. The first one is the best. It would have been cool if the tire marks were behind your car.

Nice skills with the camera! Beautiful car!

Back