• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy CT Engineering Supercharger kit 91-05 NSX (Ends April 1, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
for those of you with a targa car who are ordering, are you also ordering the CT targa cover? I'm trying to decide if i'm comfortable having no cover at all in there....

I didn't, wasn't worth the cost to ship. My car rarely sees sunlight so it didn't seem necessary.. I'll just put the top in the trunk.

I'm curious what the total number is now.

Anyone that has called and has not been able to reach Nate, please do leave a message with call back information. If you do not hear back by the end of the day Monday, please send me a PM.

Thanks guys.

I visted ct engineering and talked to Nate and paid in full. Hes a very easy person to talk to. Hes also the only one answering phones. I noticed that he has not only our group buy to monitor but the other products and service to other dealers that he must maintain. I have full confidence in nate and anyone that contacts dave and commits to leaving a deposit will not be left behind even if they can't connect with nate. This is a epic group buy, don't miss out. Down to just hours now.

last day guys.

I will have limited Internet access today so you will have to just pickup the phone and call Nate. If he is not there leave a message. He does check messages and gets back to people.

Last edited:
So who's in?

I know I'm not the first one, but I'll just start the list....

1. Sandman1962
2. ?

I can't tell if you are serious or not. I already made a list on the original thread and 50 people signed on. We already met the minimum, and today was the last day of the GB except for a few people I made some exceptions for.

If you are joking, then I guess I just explained this for nothing.

If you want in and didn't place your deposit today, send me a PM as soon as you see this.

Last edited:
I can't tell if you are serious or not. I already made a list on the original thread and 50 people signed on. We already met the minimum, and today was the last day of the GB except for a few people I made some exceptions for.

If you want in and didn't place your deposit today, send me a PM as soon as you see this.

Maybe he was referring to those that paid up?

Either way thanks for doing this, I owe you a beer at NSXPO if you show up.

Why would you need a list for those that have paid already? Some guys want to remain anonymous. Anyway thanks itrsteve for your support and others here too. That's what made it happen. And thanks to Nate and Lud too!

Why would you need a list for those that have paid already? Some guys want to remain anonymous. Anyway thanks itrsteve for your support and others here too. That's what made it happen. And thanks to Nate and Lud too!

Curiosity, not so much the names but the final number. Neat to think that such a large number of CTSC's are entering the marketplace.

It was a sizable order. Not as many as the 50 people that had an "interest" but, enough to meet our minimum. I'd consider this and the RSII wheel GB more successful than I imagined either could be. This price was really low honestly. I can't imagine anyone wanting to go FI not having gone this way. And Nate has been so flexible with payment times to accommodate everyone.

This was a great deal but Man, I just couldn't do it :redface:. If this group buy was maybe 3 months ago I would of been all over it. Good job on putting together this group buy Dave :wink:. There will not be another deal like this...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh! I was totally not joking and just wanted to know who actually made the jump! I'm sorry to have offended anybody. And thanks for your hard work. I appreciate it and will now slink back to my dark damp cave.

Last edited:
You didn't offend anyone, I just wasn't sure what you were saying. LOL

IS there any chance of still getting in on this?

Yes, he is all set.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys this was a huge success. I got some final numbers from Nate and even I was surprised frankly. We went way over that minimum. Way over. A solid majority of the people on the list actually purchased. Thanks everyone for the support.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys this was a huge success. I got some final numbers from Nate and even I was surprised frankly. We went way over that minimum. Way over. A solid majority of the people on the list actually purchased. Thanks everyone for the support.

This would not have been possible without you and Nate. We really appreciate all the time you put in to make this group buy successful.

As much as we bust Daves bananas about some of his oblique posts ..and post count.....he does devote a fair amount of his personal time to prime which has benefited the community ...until of course he finds a wife or cowboy and has kids.

As much as we bust Daves bananas about some of his oblique posts ..and post count.....he does devote a fair amount of his personal time to prime which has benefited the community ...until of course he finds a wife or cowboy and has kids.

+1 :wink:

With this CT-SC group buy, Dave established the new baseline for used NSXs to come on the market. All CTSC owners owe him gratitude for minimizing their CTSC depreciation upon resale.

* is hoping for a CTSC group buy next year...*

I know that I'm late, but I would really like to be added to this GB if at all possible. If anyone has cold feet or any reservation please contact me. I have been waiting for years for something like this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back