• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy CT Engineering Supercharger kit 91-05 NSX (Ends April 1, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
at that mileage I would consider looking at a new fuel pump. it will be difficult for your mechanic to ascertain a week fuel pump but it will certainly cause problems for you on a ctsc
I took mine to my mechanic and asked him to do whatever he felt like he needed to do to give me a go/nogo recommendation. He's worked on my car for 8+ years, so he knows it pretty well. I think the only new thing he did was a compression check.

Car has 151,000 miles on it. He told me to go for it, but to budget for a clutch sooner or later.

The margins are still lower though, plus I would rather not have temp labor assembling my crap for QC purposes. I'm not in any super rush to get it, would be nice to have in installed by Expo. The deal is well worth the wait.
+1.

We can wait, we just want an update and we want quality products. Those temp labor might not know what they are doing and cut corners.

Nate, take your time and stick with your company principle....... Quality products.

Thank you for your update.

Last edited:
I am always missing out on the great group buys...... Could someone PM me the price so I can kick myself even more. :frown:

59C64E1A-4147-4FCB-8571-DE7FB87E93FB-425-0000001EA7BBA86A_zps027b43c6.jpg

Mine should be shipping this week, pretty pumped!
25BB0B83-8A77-4A8A-9C49-86C755C11261-17922-000022EBE510B5C2.jpg

Hope at least some of you guys post dyno plots! Early congrats!

More than that I hope everyone does their due diligence, checks their motor and fuel system out first, has the unit installed correctly.

Got the call yesterday from Nate. Supercharger is done. I should have it installed by next week and post pics. Thanks one last time to everyone, Dave for setting this GB up, Nate for accepting the GB, and everyone that is in the GB because it wouldn't have been posible without you guys. Dreams do come true.

Nate, will the writing be on all the superchargers?

Nate, will the writing be on all the superchargers?

I think you needed to specify if you wanted it or not, I opted not to have it engraved. Nate called me before he shipped it to make sure I didn't want it engraved.

I wonder how much that snout costs, unengraved? I'd love to have mine personalized and be able to swap it out with a generic unit if I ever part with the supercharger (or the car).

I wonder how much that snout costs, unengraved? I'd love to have mine personalized and be able to swap it out with a generic unit if I ever part with the supercharger (or the car).

Or you can unbolt it and rotate 180 degrees....

I'm jealous of the engraving.
Congrats guys on what looks to be a successful and quick group buy on prime. I remember the group buys that lasted months for some downforce products back in the day......

I'm jealous too... LOL... I didn't get to have one of these for myself. And I even paid more during the old group buy. Not only did they get better pricing 6 years later but also the engraving.

Thread is deteriorating lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back